The Janet Jackson Gifs Thread

Mr. Wonder

• 1 month later...

Austin we need new gifs.

PS you made a .rar or .zip collection on the old board of ALL your Janet gifs. Would you be so kind as to upload them for me :wub:?

I actually went looking for that link. I can't find it anymore. :( But I'll upload the ones I have.

What's keeping you from doing Janet's will.. :rolleyes::sigh:

My punk ass public analysis professor gave us this shitty long midterm I was studying for. 10 questions short answer, two more questions in paragraph answer, and a three paragraph essay all on one test in 1:20 over 7 chapters. What in the ENTIRE fuck was she thinking? :mellow:

My punk ass public analysis professor gave us this shitty long midterm I was studying for. 10 questions short answer, two more questions in paragraph answer, and a three paragraph essay all on one test in 1:20 over 7 chapters. What in the ENTIRE fuck was she thinking? :mellow:

Ahhh..midterms..I so don't miss college. -_-:lol: When do you graduate?

Ahhh..midterms..I so don't miss college. -_-:lol: When do you graduate?

I got thru all the essays, but didn't answer one. My hand hadn't hurt from writing in so long. :sigh: Then when she was like 10 minutes left, and I started speed writing. Not sure if she's able to read what I wrote, but it's there nonetheless. :coffee:

In May. :D

I got thru all the essays, but didn't answer one. My hand hadn't hurt from writing in so long. :sigh: Then when she was like 10 minutes left, and I started speed writing. Not sure if she's able to read what I wrote, but it's there nonetheless. :coffee:

In May. :D

:lmao: I hate writing period. I actually hate the English language. :wacko:

^_^

I actually went looking for that link. I can't find it anymore. :( But I'll upload the ones I have.

Well I have the folder with everything you had in it after I originally downloaded from that link...I was a dumbass and unorganised it all though :whistle:.