Katy Perry shades Miley and Mariah?

bu.

After the uncomfortable mate exchange, Katy also slammed Miley Cyrus and her tongue-wrestling antics, claiming that she was appalled by Miley's girl-on-girl action, because only God knows where Miley's tongue has been. What a friend!:

"I just walked up to her to give her like a friendly girly kiss, you know, as girls do. And then she like tried to move her head and go deeper and I pulled away. God knows where that tongue has been! We don't know! That tongue is so infamous!"

Read more: http://www.fishwrapp.../#ixzz2vB3h79FD

When asked about Mariah Carey, Perry replied: "She's fabulous for a throwback. Fabulous! We love 'Fantasy'. I mean 'Honey', I love 'Honey' - I listened to all of those songs growing up."

Read more at http://www.gigwise.c...JUo4LmTerc2B.99

I think she was just trying to be funny with both of them. I don't really see any shade. :lol:

That's what I'm thinking haha. She doesn't seem the type to be maliciously shady :lol:. I'm kii'ing at her kinda throwing Mariahs shade to Madonna back in her face :lmao:.

That's what I'm thinking haha. She doesn't seem the type to be maliciously shady :lol:. I'm kii'ing at her kinda throwing Mariahs shade to Madonna back in her face :lmao:.

That's what I thought at first! :lmao: Then I reread it and thought about it again. Maybe it could be a backhanded compliment, but not necessarily shade. :lol:

That's what I thought at first! :lmao: Then I reread it and thought about it again. Maybe it could be a backhanded compliment, but not necessarily shade. :lol:

I can't believe I like Roar. I don't like Katy but some of her songs win me over eventually <_<:lol:

The Sara Bareilles song people compared "Roar", too. Idk if Katy has a song called that. :asham:

I actually have Sara's album! I can't believe I didn't clock onto that :lmao:!! Manhattan is my song :tear:

She hasn't released an album since I was in 8th grade. I'm a fricken sophomore in college. :rolleyes:

I was freshman at university when Disappointed was released....I'm now a graduate in my fourth year of employment :sigh: