and important message from pop goddess and revolutionary P!nk...

King Baby

Your favs are worried about funky ass perfume lines, bad fashion, red front laces and such as P!nk saves the world one video at a time... :excited::excited::excited:

:excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:

JANUARY 20, 2011, 2:51 pm

A Personal Note From P!nk:

I'm sure my newest video for "F**kin’ Perfect" will be much like some of my other videos, which basically means I expect it will ruffle some feathers.

My favorite books, art pieces, films, and music, always have something jarring about them. I want art to make me think.

In order to do that, it may piss me off, or make me uncomfortable. That promotes awareness and change, or at least some discussion.

That is my intention.

You can't move mountains by whispering at them.

Cutting, and suicide, two very different symptoms of the same problem, are gaining on us. (the problem being; alienation and depression. the symptoms; cutting and suicide). I personally don't know a single person who doesn't know at least two of these victims personally. A lot of us have seen certain starlets showing off their latest scars on a red carpet somewhere, usually right before they head back to their favorite rehab.

Its a problem, and its something we should talk about.

We can choose to ignore the problem, and therefore ignore this video, but that won't make it go away.

I don't support or encourage suicide or cutting.

I support the kids out there that feel so desperate/numb/powerless, that feel unseen and unheard, and can't see another way.. I want them to know I'm aware. I have been there. I see them.

Sometimes that's all it takes.

Making this video was a very emotional experience for me, as was writing this song. I have a life inside of me, and I want her or him to know that I will accept him or her with open and loving and welcoming arms. And though I will prepare this little munchkin for a sometimes cruel world, I will also equip this kid to see all the beauty in it as well. There are good people in this world that are open-minded, and loving. There are those that accept us with all of our flaws. I do that with my fans/friends, and I will do that with my child, whoever they decide to be.

If you or someone you know needs help, please visit TWLOHA

Your favs are worried about funky ass perfume lines, bad fashion, red front laces and such as P!nk saves the world one video at a time... :excited::excited::excited:

:excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:

JANUARY 20, 2011, 2:51 pm

A Personal Note From P!nk:

I'm sure my newest video for "F**kin’ Perfect" will be much like some of my other videos, which basically means I expect it will ruffle some feathers.

My favorite books, art pieces, films, and music, always have something jarring about them. I want art to make me think.

In order to do that, it may piss me off, or make me uncomfortable. That promotes awareness and change, or at least some discussion.

That is my intention.

You can't move mountains by whispering at them.

Cutting, and suicide, two very different symptoms of the same problem, are gaining on us. (the problem being; alienation and depression. the symptoms; cutting and suicide). I personally don't know a single person who doesn't know at least two of these victims personally. A lot of us have seen certain starlets showing off their latest scars on a red carpet somewhere, usually right before they head back to their favorite rehab.

Its a problem, and its something we should talk about.

We can choose to ignore the problem, and therefore ignore this video, but that won't make it go away.

I don't support or encourage suicide or cutting.

I support the kids out there that feel so desperate/numb/powerless, that feel unseen and unheard, and can't see another way.. I want them to know I'm aware. I have been there. I see them.

Sometimes that's all it takes.

Making this video was a very emotional experience for me, as was writing this song. I have a life inside of me, and I want her or him to know that I will accept him or her with open and loving and welcoming arms. And though I will prepare this little munchkin for a sometimes cruel world, I will also equip this kid to see all the beauty in it as well. There are good people in this world that are open-minded, and loving. There are those that accept us with all of our flaws. I do that with my fans/friends, and I will do that with my child, whoever they decide to be.

If you or someone you know needs help, please visit TWLOHA

When is someone going to make the video that says bitch stop complaining and blaming others for you problems and take responsibility for your own life. stop being a victim and you won't have a reason to harm yourself or otherswacko.gif

When is someone going to make the video that says bitch stop complaining and blaming others for you problems and take responsibility for your own life. stop being a victim and you won't have a reason to harm yourself or otherswacko.gif

Its not that easy for everybody Dean :coffee:

:lmao::lmao: preach preacher!!! YES!!!...finally someone sees it the way i do

its easy to say that but u never know wht someone else is going through, everyone handles things differently, and our second nature is to judge before we stop and think and look at the picture, im pretty sure you wouldnt want someone judging you at first glance before they even say hello :huh:

its easy to say that but u never know wht someone else is going through, everyone handles things differently, and our second nature is to judge before we stop and think and look at the picture, im pretty sure you wouldnt want someone judging you at first glance before they even say hello :huh:

ralph just stop...cause someone juding me isnt gonna make me cause harm to myself...people need to stop being to freaking weak minded...thats life everybody gets judged...handle it and move on

A great many problems that we face day to day are a product of our culture. We create the problems and then we figure out a way to profit from what we call a solution. Part of selling that solution is to pull on the heart strings of everyday people who know somebody who shows the symptoms of a particular problem. We fill the world with rehab centers, self-help books, and even prisons. And we are referred to these centers and books by our doctors, friends and law enforcement sends us to prison, yet the problems persist. But if one day everybody simply said: "today I'm going to take responsibility for myself because I don't know anyone else who will", we'd be far better off as a culture.

I know I am my brother's keeper but If I have anything to offer my brother, it's a fishing lesson not a bunch of tears or a sympathetic song and video.

A great many problems that we face day to day are a product of our culture. We create the problems and then we figure out a way to profit from what we call a solution. Part of selling that solution is to pull on the heart strings of everyday people who know somebody who shows the symptoms of a particular problem. We fill the world with rehab centers, self-help books, and even prisons. And we are referred to these centers and books by our doctors, friends and law enforcement sends us to prison, yet the problems persist. But if one day everybody simply said: "today I'm going to take responsibility for myself because I don't know anyone else who will", we'd be far better off as a culture.

I know I am my brother's keeper but If I have anything to offer my brother, it's a fishing lesson not a bunch of tears or a sympathetic song and video.

Looks like a case of...

Damned if you do...Damned if you don't :coffee:

When artist don't take a stand, they are bad...and when they do, they are worse.... :shifty:

i was the skinniest ugliest thing ever in school with the lowest self esteem...and i had moments when i was picked on or teased but i didnt let that determine my fate...not the way i see life at all...life is full of disappointments, failures, let downs, heart breaks and eveything else...life is not easy for anyone!...and when i think about what my ancestors went through...you mean to tell me i cant deal with some bullying and teasing???

Looks like a case of...

When artist don't take a stand, they are bad...and when they do, they are worse.... :shifty:

lol no one is saying that...we are all well aware of the situation...i cant speak for dean, but all im saying is this suicide thing and harm to yourself is getting out of hand

ralph just stop...cause someone juding me isnt gonna make me cause harm to myself...people need to stop being to freaking weak minded...thats life everybody gets judged...handle it and move on

ok me either but u cant speak for everyone else point blank so u stop it weak minds do exist so u ranting isnt gonna change it

i was the skinniest ugliest thing ever in school with the lowest self esteem...and i had moments when i was picked on or teased but i didnt let that determine my fate...not the way i see life at all...life is full of disappointments, failures, let downs, heart breaks and eveything else...life is not easy for anyone!...and when i think about what my ancestors went through...you mean to tell me i cant deal with some bullying and teasing???

Thats notn the point. The point is everybody is different, and handle things differently, and as strong as you are mentally, there are others that are stronger, and then there are those who are much weaker, and no nothing, but pain and hurt due to their life circumstances.

The point of songs like "We R Who We Are," "Raise Your Glass," "Beautiful," "Fireworks," etc. and those videos these actors have been making is to show these people they are not alone and to show them there is another way.

Whats the problem with that? :coffee:

ok me either but u cant speak for everyone else point blank so u stop it weak minds do exist so u ranting isnt gonna change it

so at this point...then im ready to say just go ahaead and kill yourself now then...cause as soon as you have your first heart break or fired from a job or get in debt you're gonna kill yourself anyway...so yeah its better if you do it now...i for one am glad i didnt have to depend on these people to fight to get me out of slavery

Thats notn the point. The point is everybody is different, and handle things differently, and as strong as you are mentally, there are others that are stronger, and then there are those who are much weaker, and no nothing, but pain and hurt due to their life circumstances.

The point of songs like "We R Who We Are," "Raise Your Glass," "Beautiful," "Fireworks," etc. and those videos these actors have been making is to show these people they are not alone and to show them there is another way.

Whats the problem with that? :coffee:

i have not said anything a bout this video...i love pink and anything she does...im on a much bigger picture now

Looks like a case of...

Sometimes these efforts by artist to "shine light" on the cause of the week only validates the behavior for the person with the problem. People think because someone famous "gets me", what I'm doing must be OK.

Sometimes these efforts by artist to "shine light" on the cause of the week only validates the behavior for the person with the problem. People think because someone famous "gets me", what I'm doing must be OK.

I don't think these songs are about that at all. I think they are met to uplift not destroy.... >_<

so at this point...then im ready to say just go ahaead and kill yourself now then...cause as soon as you have your first heart break or fired from a job or get in debt you're gonna kill yourself anyway...so yeah its better if you do it now...i for one am glad i didnt have to depend on these people to fight to get me out of slavery

wow i like u but i see this is going to go nowhere my dude so i'll refrain

wow i like u but i see this is going to go nowhere my dude so i'll refrain

im not dismissing what you're saying at all man...but i dont think you're getting what im saying...its too many suicides going on for the same crap...at what point are these people gonna stand up and take some responsibility...

im not dismissing what you're saying at all man...but i dont think you're getting what im saying...its too many suicides going on for the same crap...at what point are these people gonna stand up and take some responsibility...

i mean a lot of wht people go through isnt their fault they dont wish harm or w.e upon them i will say how they handle it is their responsibility and like i said we are strong for a lot of stuff we go through which comes in part from our surroundings and our base at home everyone doesnt have that

Archived