and important message from pop goddess and revolutionary P!nk...

King Baby

i mean a lot of wht people go through isnt their fault they dont wish harm or w.e upon them i will say how they handle it is their responsibility and like i said we are strong for a lot of stuff we go through which comes in part from our surroundings and our base at home everyone doesnt have that

Exactly...I always have felt that you can't judge people's lives or successes or failures based on your own.

Like its this dude at my job, who gets countless promotions and he is always judging this other dude because he is happy sitting in the position he is in. I tell the dude, "if that man is happy at $50,0000.00 a year, who are you to call him a loser?"

You don't know his life, his bills, his situation or what he is doing.

of course the dude who judges him and makes over $100,000.00 is unhappy. >_<

Exactly...I always have felt that you can't judge people's lives or successes or failures based on your own.

Like its this dude at my job, who gets countless promotions and he is always judging this other dude because he is happy sitting in the position he is in. I tell the dude, "if that man is happy at $50,0000.00 a year, who are you to call him a loser?"

You don't know his life, his bills, his situation or what he is doing.

This is not about judging other people. I accept that people have problems. My point is a song about cutting and suicide is not likely to stop anyone from doing it. Those issues are far to complex to be dealt with with a verse and a hook.

i mean a lot of wht people go through isnt their fault they dont wish harm or w.e upon them i will say how they handle it is their responsibility and like i said we are strong for a lot of stuff we go through which comes in part from our surroundings and our base at home everyone doesnt have that

i hear ya...but thats like a kid born into a familiy of people who didnt graduate or drug addicts...you have to find that strength within yourself to get over and do better...we cant depend on our surroundings and other to help us get through things cause when its all said and done all you have is you...as much as we like to belive family and friends will be there...sometimes it is what it is

Like its this dude at my job, who gets countless promotions and he is always judging this other dude because he is happy sitting in the position he is in. I tell the dude, "if that man is happy at $50,0000.00 a year, who are you to call

him a loser?"

You don't know his life, his bills, his situation or what he is

doing.

seriously tht kills me too i will never understand how people are soo worried about other peoples lives if it doesnt effect you who are you to give a fuck

Archived