Steve Harvey's ex-wife blasts comedian in YouTube videos

Greg/Dean

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i sure would :coffee:

you must not have seen their divorce settlement...Steve left her high and dry...she was selling shit out her house at one point...I think she later got evicted from her Dallas home...she has nothing left to lose...Steve already has custody of their son...a woman scorned is nothing to mess with and Steve knows it

you must not have seen their divorce settlement...Steve left her high and dry...she was selling shit out her house at one point...I think she later got evicted from her Dallas home

so then y doesnt she get an attorney and go after him? what the fuck is she hiding :unsure: if he did her so bad

so then y doesnt she get an attorney and go after him? what the fuck is she hiding :unsure: if he did her so bad

I told she she was stupid...her and Steve agreed to certain things when they decided to get divorced...they also decided that since they had an understanding, they would go ahead and use the same lawyer (why Mary why)...Mary ain't have a damn cent to her name so of course it was Steve's lawyer...between Steve and his lawyer she got fuck raw, no lube...Steve of course held the fact that she had no money and a previous history of substance abuse (alcohol) over her head...he had a "stable" home (already had a home with Marjorie) he ended up getting custody...she had skeletons in her closet that she didn't want exposed and she got fucked because of it...he didn't get custody right after the divorce, but she was only getting $1000 a month in child support...when she began to lose everything, Steve stepped in and he got the kid...damn near everyone who worked with Steve on WBLS and are currently at other radio stations etc have said that Steve is not the man he tries to portray...they all know about his hoes and his shady dealings...everything from going behind Bernie Mac's back after he was chosen for the Oceans movies to his many women...Wendy Williams said she can write a damn book on Steve lol...Steve ain't neva been shit

I told she she was stupid...her and Steve agreed to certain things when they decided to get divorced...they also decided that since they had an understanding, they would go ahead and use the same lawyer (why Mary why)...Mary ain't have a damn cent to her name so of course it was Steve's lawyer...between Steve and his lawyer she got fuck raw, no lube...Steve of course held the fact that she had no money and a previous history of substance abuse (alcohol) over her head...he had a "stable" home (already had a home with Marjorie) he ended up getting custody...she had skeletons in her closet that she didn't want exposed and she got fucked because of it...he didn't get custody right after the divorce, but she was only getting $1000 a month in child support...when she began to lose everything, Steve stepped in and he got the kid...damn near everyone who worked with Steve on WBLS and are currently at other radio stations etc have said that Steve is not the man he tries to portray...they all know about his hoes and his shady dealings...everything from going behind Bernie Mac's back after he was chosen for the Oceans movies to his many women...Wendy Williams said she can write a damn book on Steve lol...Steve ain't neva been shit

damn well shes a dumb blonde :rolleyes: lol....so that's y she says steve stole her son?? she was buszy getting drunk and he went in for the kill :yep: damn shame. well i gues she figures she aint got nothing to lose but u r right i would have sold my story fuck that :coffee: wtf she blabbing on u tube for. :mellow:hell girls gets u some money out of this on way or another :asham: steve knows he spent up her share of the money on those bigs ass teff he got :coffee:

she was with Steve WAY before money came into play...he used to talk about them having to steal gas to make it to the next city for a gig...this ain't no golddigger like his current wife....apparently she got royally screwed in the divorce

That's why me and friend Corey always say, "Marry well, and divorce better!" How you doin! B)

Archived