Help with some photoshoots

feehgarcia

Hey, guys!

I'm working hard on a new version of JANET Vault (Janet.br photo gallery), and I'm updating the info about every single Janet pic I have.
Can you guys help me?

First I tought Matthew Rolston was the photographer for Janet's ESSENCE magazine cover (1990), but now I'm not so sure.
I can't find any info any where on the internet about the pics bellow. Can someone help me with those photographers names?

http://i.imgur.com/4mn9DyG.jpg

Edited by feehgarcia

Matthew Rolston definitely shot the tour book for R.N. which is where the 3rd picture is from. The Essence shot looks like it could have been from that same shoot. The 2nd image of Janet standing in her Black long waisted jacket with zippers and white cuffs is by photographer Bob Sebree.

Yeah.. I found infor about that long waisted jacket being Bob Sebree's, and those pics are on the same ESSENCE issue (summary page).
So, I wonder if the cover isn't his as well. But the look / color are very similar to the Tour Book, that's Matthew Rolston LOL

Confusion Lives.