New "SUICIDE SQUAD" Trailer Released!! ?

Dal

Yeah after they saw how much Deadpool made and the Batman vs Superman reviews they went back for expensive reshoots.

Will see how that turns out

I feel for DC Comics. They just can't compete with Marvel. 

I heard they're re-shooting to add more humour to it

Yeah after they saw how much Deadpool made and the Batman vs Superman reviews they went back for expensive reshoots.

Will see how that turns out

naww.. This trailer was completed weeks ago.. Re-shoots just started recently to add more action to it, not humor.. As you can see from this trailer, there's been plenty of humor in it all along.. The director tweeted that those rumors are "silly"..

• Upvote 1

naww.. This trailer was completed weeks ago.. Re-shoots just started recently to add more action to it, not humor.. As you can see from this trailer, there's been plenty of humor in it all along.. The director tweeted that those rumors are "silly"..

More like when the studio sees the reviews for your other film and how much money a Rated R flick made they say make sure your shit is a hit.  Film more.  I agree rumors for "humor" arent likely.  But, I would more than bet they were told to pad boring spots with more shit blowing up

• Upvote 1

This film looks awesome. If anything this is a great way to launch a cinematic universe, not that bloated piece of garbage that's out now. :coffee: 

more than likely this will be the major jumping off point for the DCCU and will hopefully receive better reviews than BvS, that's for sure!