If YOU got to pick Janet's covers for her albums...

jarrylf

What pictures from her shoots do you feel like best embody the era's for you? This is something I play with all the time in my mind. Now granted there's covers that I think we'd all agree on are PERFECT (Rhythm Nation, janet. TVR) but to shake things up, NO EXISTING COVERS ARE ALLOWED! That rule does not exclude back covers and inside booklet or even disc pictures. And this game is brought to you by the site where you can find many great pictures, Janetbr.com/AKA Janet Vault, where you can find many great rare pics, needed for this. 

http://www.janetbr.com/gallery/index.php

Mine

JanetJackson -Clique para ver imagem em tamanho real 

Dream Street -Clique para ver imagem em tamanho real or Clique para ver imagem em tamanho real

Control -jj_tonyviramontes_06.jpg or Clique para ver imagem em tamanho real

ControlTheRemixes -jj_controlunknown_set04_04.jpg

Rhythm Nation -Clique para ver imagem em tamanho real

janet. -jj_Guess_08.jpg

janet.REMIXED -Clique para ver imagem em tamanho real

Design Of A Decade -Clique para ver imagem em tamanho real

The Velvet Rope -Clique para ver imagem em tamanho real

All For You -jj_MichaelThompson_02.jpg

Damita Jo -jj_MaryEllen_08.jpg or tumblr_n6rlsmkLLG1rkef0xo6_500.jpg

20 Y.O. -Clique para ver imagem em tamanho real

Discipline -Clique para ver imagem em tamanho real

Number Ones -Clique para ver imagem em tamanho real

Unbreakable -Clique para ver imagem em tamanho real (either of these)

Edited by jarrylf

I agree for Number Ones, but disagree for Unbreakable, the pics in that tourbook are just great, but that cover I like but it's very "fan artsy" considering the pic itself was from 20 Y.O., she had MANY others to choose from this era that are in the tourbook

What pictures from her shoots do you feel like best embody the era's for you? This is something I play with all the time in my mind. Now granted there's covers that I think we'd all agree on are PERFECT (Rhythm Nation, janet. TVR) but to shake things up, NO EXISTING COVERS ARE ALLOWED! That rule does not exclude back covers and inside booklet or even disc pictures. And this game is brought to you by the site where you can find many great pictures, Janetbr.com/AKA Janet Vault, where you can find many great rare pics, needed for this.

Mine

JanetJackson -Clique para ver imagem em tamanho real 

Dream Street -Clique para ver imagem em tamanho real or Clique para ver imagem em tamanho real

Control -jj_tonyviramontes_06.jpg or Clique para ver imagem em tamanho real

ControlTheRemixes -jj_controlunknown_set04_04.jpg

Rhythm Nation -Clique para ver imagem em tamanho real

janet. -jj_Guess_08.jpg

janet.REMIXED -Clique para ver imagem em tamanho real

Design Of A Decade -Clique para ver imagem em tamanho real

The Velvet Rope -Clique para ver imagem em tamanho real

All For You -jj_MichaelThompson_02.jpg

Damita Jo -jj_MaryEllen_08.jpg or tumblr_n6rlsmkLLG1rkef0xo6_500.jpg

20 Y.O. -Clique para ver imagem em tamanho real

Discipline -Clique para ver imagem em tamanho real

Number Ones -Clique para ver imagem em tamanho real

Unbreakable -Clique para ver imagem em tamanho real (either of these)

not sure but it'd def be zero of those... Well I like your Unbreakable pic, so I would probably agree with u on that one..

not sure but it'd def be zero of those... Well I like your Unbreakable pic, so I would probably agree with u on that one..

Thanks, minus the warranted rudeness ofcourse :), but it's more so about seeing your pics than judging each others but whatevs-_-

• Upvote 1

I'll come back to this thread later, crop some pics and make covers with text included. I wanna go all the way with this lol

AWW YEA, I know how you do Andy, I'm excited, I'm going to add individual writeups for mine too.

DAMNIT! I want to participate, but my pics never post.

All you do is right click copy on the picture itself (online not from your phone or computer) and paste here, I don't think that works on phones though, I think I avoid posting pics on here from my phone for that reason.