Unbreakable Tour "Live" Studio Mixes...?

Dal

has anybody tried to make (or heard) any of the songs from the UWT tracks having a studio mix of the live version?

i've been looking for some online and havnt really had any luck... thought about making some myself possibly..

When this happens isn't it proof of lip-snyching? Seriously asking. If this is what the audio is?

Not always. I mean, we all know all those pop artist use pre recorded vocals on the back, right?
The band plays it live, the microphones are always on but there's a "support track" on the back.

Sometimes those 'studio versions' are the audio used on rehearsals, new recordings made for the tour or the old songs remixed versions,
to match what will be performed live on stage.

Madonna, for example... We have 'studio versions' from the Confessions and Re-Invention Tours that trully are rehearsals audio.
You can hear her singing live, the band is live, some arrangements are even different from the final shows.

And we also have those from the Sticky & Sweet Tour... Some songs are from the rehearsals, others are the officiall remixes, playback on the back of her mic, in sync with the screen projections.