A member has passed (not a bunifa joke)

BunifaJackson

Hey you guys,

so, way back in 2001 Myself and another member met on the JANETJACKSON.COM board and he was from NJ and i was from NY and we were almost the same age, around 14 at the time and we had a great amazing friendship from it. We stayed friends for 20 years and he was actually the original LATOYA JACKSON character and i was BUNIFA.  then we switched and be both decided to run with bunifa and latoya would appear form time to time. 

I have some sad news that he did pass away. He had moved to california and worked in show business, i came an attorney here in new york however we stayed friends and talked all the time, laughed all the time and had a great friendship together. 

I guess this is the fitting place to say this but the janet board gave me one of my best friends ever and im always grateful for that. We had alot of gimmicks going on and the albums and the funny parodys but we did both deeply love janet and the members here, so i'm at a loss writing this and i can only hope that everyone who DOES REMEMBER the bunifa stuff and the Latoya Stuff really laughed because we did all the time.

thank you

Paul
(A/K/A Bunifa Landon)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im sorry i havent been around on here, super busy with work.  I think about him everyday, i did - go through and listen to a bunch of our recordings from over the past... almost T W E N T Y  years!! we were like 12 and 13 years old when we started it and i laughed and i know that's what he would want is for me to laugh because, we truly had so much fun doing the entire thing and then, recording the songs and the remixes and the extreme dark comedy of it.

to be honest, i dont think i can continue the bunifa character any longer on here. I will of course put a link to the Google drive for a "greatest hits" album for any old fan that wants it or as bunifa would say "any honey child that wants some of the hits baby" lol.  But I wont be posting as bunifa any longer and I think its had its run, and with him gone its different now. 

thanks so much

Paul

oh - AND MAKE SURE YOU GO VOTE!!!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BunifaJackson said:

Im sorry i havent been around on here, super busy with work.  I think about him everyday, i did - go through and listen to a bunch of our recordings from over the past... almost T W E N T Y  years!! we were like 12 and 13 years old when we started it and i laughed and i know that's what he would want is for me to laugh because, we truly had so much fun doing the entire thing and then, recording the songs and the remixes and the extreme dark comedy of it.

to be honest, i dont think i can continue the bunifa character any longer on here. I will of course put a link to the Google drive for a "greatest hits" album for any old fan that wants it or as bunifa would say "any honey child that wants some of the hits baby" lol.  But I wont be posting as bunifa any longer and I think its had its run, and with him gone its different now. 

thanks so much

Paul

oh - AND MAKE SURE YOU GO VOTE!!!!!

Totally understand. It was a beautiful and fun chapter that’s closing and you’re heading into a new season. 

And yes: please vote if you can!