The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

and course put it on Xtube :wink:

I'm renting a car tomorrow and driving down there to visit my boy I haven't seen him in a while but i heard it's gonna snow again tomorrow

Yes this snow is depressing me... I did meet a cute guy yesterday while shoveling myself out... his car got stuck on my street and I pushed his car out.... I think he was gay not sure though :tear:

Yall going to the club?

Yes this snow is depressing me... I did meet a cute guy yesterday while shoveling myself out... his car got stuck on my street and I pushed his car out.... I think he was gay not sure though :tear:

Yall going to the club?

my boy dont go out to clubs that much any more he's old and married he been with his dude for almost 16 years

i will text you and tell you what i'm going to do

why when a black girl put out a dance song she has to dance Katy Perry put out one she didn't dance and you know if she did dance and have back up dancers the haters would say she's trying to be like you know who leave the dancing for the girls who specialize in it like Britney Gaga & that other chick :filenails:

I thought you wanted her to dance in the video?

Rihanna confirmed for NBA All Star half time show

Rihanna’s choreographer assistant Jason Myhre has tweeted that she’s set to perform during NBA’s All Star Game on February 20th.

http://rihannadaily.com/2011/01/30/rihanna-confirmed-for-nba-half-time/

http://twitter.com/#!/JazzWithJason

Between this and Xtina at the superbowl my ears are gonna be SHOT! >_<