Janet Jackson - Number Ones Tour in Hong Kong

DCNATION

The stage looks great in these clips.

I'm sure those are the same risers that the band is standing on, but I think you're right; it does look a bit more embellished. :lol: We are indeed talking Chinese money here. :P I supect when the tour comes to the US there will be a few more minor improvements as well.

Janet has identified a photo similar to the one that is your avatar as "a never before seen" photo in True You. In the TY photo she is wearing a mint colored bra and panties. What's she wearing in the full version of your photo? coffee.gif

well we have seen it before during the JD era lol..when she did all those magazine covers.

I'm sure those are the same risers that the band is standing on, but I think you're right; it does look a bit more embellished. :lol:We are indeed talking Chinese money here. :P I supect when the tour comes to the US there will be a few more minor improvements as well.

:lol:

The stage and lighting seem to pop more in these clips. I guess it could be the way it was filmed by the concert-goer but it does look a little different to the previous shows.

Archived