Oh shit I'm gon get fired

bu.

A client came in...sat down and broke the chair. So ya know I had to react

1zc3dr7.gif

My pops (he's my boss) just stared at me like 'wtf?'. It's bad enough I spent the whole day on Facebook and Twitter rather than working.

What embarassing things have y'all done at your workplace or job centre?

One time I crouched down near the filing cabinets and my trousers split around the pockets and on the ass seam :umm:

I also sent a group email to our clients in Chicago and ended the email "Retards" instead of "Regards"....Luckily they thought it was amusing.

One time I crouched down near the filing cabinets and my trousers split around the pockets and on the ass seam :umm:

I also sent a group email to our clients in Chicago and ended the email "Retards" instead of "Regards"....Luckily they thought it was amusing.

Is it recorded? :filenails:. I did that in volleyball once at school. I wrote a letter in the week after asking to be excused <_<

LOL @ retards haha

Is it recorded? :filenails:. I did that in volleyball once at school. I wrote a letter in the week after asking to be excused <_<

LOL @ retards haha

Last time I played volley ball I tried to run under the net, and as I crouched down to get under I kneed myself in the mouth and split my lip and it swelled up so badly :tear: I looked like a freak because my lips are already big

Last time I played volley ball I tried to run under the net, and as I crouched down to get under I kneed myself in the mouth and split my lip and it swelled up so badly :tear: I looked like a freak because my lips are already big

Awwwww :(! tumblr_lesa3lpLHZ1qd429a.gif

Archived