JANET WORE ME THE FUCK OUT LAST NITE @ MOHEGAN SUN !!!

switchblade330

OMFG !!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Janet SHUT-IT-THE-FUCK-DOWWWWWN last nite !!!! Her energy level shot thru the

roof & so many folks in the ailse where dancing & feeling her love.

the arena was PACKED FROM TOP 2 BOTTOM :thumbup:

Janet performed DIAMONDS & THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE-INSANE !!!!! :yahoo::wub: :wub: :wub:

she didn't perform ALL 4 U & BLACK CAT but i didn't care-DIAMONDS & BEST THINGS more than made up 4 those songs. :yep:

sidenote: i saw Ralphie & Effrem Adams at the concert.

can't wait 4 concert on saturday@ Radio City-NYC BYTCHEZZZ :dance:

OMFG !!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Janet SHUT-IT-THE-FUCK-DOWWWWWN last nite !!!! Her energy level shot thru the

Janet performed DIAMONDS & THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE-INSANE !!!!! :yahoo::wub: :wub: :wub:

she didn't perform ALL 4 U & BLACK CAT but i didn't care-DIAMONDS & BEST THINGS more than made up 4 those songs. :yep:

hahaha i thought that was u, i was gonna say but then i was like if thats not him im gonna feel like a whole asshole, lol but nice seeing u

haha i'll be at the nyc show tomorrow!!!!!! cant fuckin wait! shes doing the full setlist tomorrow night, i ended up meeting Gil too

Archived