Just got home from my book signing and tour :)

janet.1814

SMH i know im like a day late, but i just woke up.......a motherfucka was tired

i had work on Friday from 12noon - 9pm, then i went to go visit Radio City and scope out the line that night. I got home @1am, Saturday, and then i left at 3am to get to Barnes and Noble at ~4am where I stood on line until 10am. I was expecting to go home and sleep after i got my wristband, but the bitchass Store Manager said we had to buy the book @ her store to give her store the $$$ <_< and then she said that we had to wait in line until Janet got there, so i couldn't go home :( I did manage to meet this nice lady who help my spot in line so that i was able to run home and dump my folding chair, do my hair, and change my clothes :) when i came back they finally let us in the store, and i got Janet to sign my book. I told her how much i loved her, and how I have tried to mold my smile after hers ever since i got braces.....she laughed and said i was sweet, and she thanked me :)

btw some of those "Janet fans" on line were Michael fans.....this one bitch that was picked by Janet was the biggest Michael fan EVER....we got in2 an argument on line b/c of that.....but w/e :rolleyes:

The concert was amazing, althought i would have loved to hear "all nite" and "black cat" :thumbdown:

did you have the red or purple wrist band i had the red one was in line with a bunch of janet fans

this one crazy ass micheal stan was trying to pay us for our spot in line :wacko:

i had purple....were u late? :unsure:

smh Janet has the craziest fans....one bitch was like "ugh i need Janet to bring a woman on stage" then another was like "Janet cant touch Michael, im only here cuz michael is dead and Janet is the next best thing" :sigh:

smh Janet has the craziest fans....one bitch was like "ugh i need Janet to bring a woman on stage" then another was like "Janet cant touch Michael, im only here cuz michael is dead and Janet is the next best thing" :sigh:

yes i almost didnt make it i had on the same color converses that i have on in my siggy grey cargos tho i was in the second line every1 in my line were hard janet fans

that's what alot of folks have been saying since Mike passed -_-

:mellow: I probably won't have even met Janet and got a book signed if I would have heard that :umm:

:mellow: I probably won't have even met Janet and got a book signed if I would have heard that :umm:

the shade was that Janet picked her and her friend to be VIP guests....so they got to meet her and take pics w/ her

then they started sayin sum bullshit that Dr. Conrad Murray was walkin past Barnes and Noble :rolleyes:

Archived