Sparkart Tickets Grand Prairie (Dallas)

Chase

SC :lol: Finally left Alaska back in December and wasn't looking back ^_^ I'm just gonna be there that night and leave early in the morning to get back to work -_-

glad u left Alaska lmao...and thats wassup!! and i was suppose to dj that night but i was like nope i aint goin to work after the concert tho i shoulda did an after party oh well...imma be fuuuuuucked up of them $15 drinks lol

glad u left Alaska lmao...and thats wassup!! and i was suppose to dj that night but i was like nope i aint goin to work after the concert tho i shoulda did an after party oh well...imma be fuuuuuucked up of them $15 drinks lol

You should have :lol: I would have went and gotten drunk before I left (plus it would have been my last time drinking for a lil while) :excited:

You should have :lol: I would have went and gotten drunk before I left (plus it would have been my last time drinking for a lil while) :excited:

i know i know but i wasnt thinkin about all that...i was just focused on the concert then maybe ill go downtown to dallas after or something...i dunno yet

Archived