Untitled

bu.

So this is a lil somethign I wrote a while back. I was feeling low and depressed as I usually do. It's not fonished but I'd really like some feedback if possible. TRUE feedback. If it's shit then tell me. I'm tired of people being like 'omg you're an amazing writer' etc when clearly I'm not :lol:

Garden of Eden

Where have you gone?

Is it me you disappear from?

Took you for granted

Now I’m the only one

To comfort myself

Look to the shadow

Of what’s to come

Don’t want the darkness of dawn

Leaped expectations

Disarrayed miscalculations

Precipitation of forged discomfort

I don’t want to stand

Just to fall back down again

Unless I fall straight into Gods hands

I don’t want to wake up

Just to die ten times again

Unless I’m reborn an angel

I look in the mirror

I see blankness before me

I shout to the heavens

Ask for some guidance

I pray for forgiveness

I look to my fallen honour

I think its great, you have good descriptive writing, and the poem shows a nice glimpse into your state of mind.

My only criticism is that the verses don't seem to have any similarity in structure between them......now im not a poet at all, and I only really read poetry in school, and I know poetry is about freedom of expression.......so.....yeah, i dont knwo what im saying LOL

I think its great, you have good descriptive writing, and the poem shows a nice glimpse into your state of mind.

My only criticism is that the verses don't seem to have any similarity in structure between them......now im not a poet at all, and I only really read poetry in school, and I know poetry is about freedom of expression.......so.....yeah, i dont knwo what im saying LOL

Awww thanks :)! Read my other stuff and you'll think I was an emo :whistle:

Thats the thing when I write. I don't conform to structures or anything. I just write to how I want it to sound in my head :lol:. So people read it and are like 'I don't get it'

Awww thanks :)! Read my other stuff and you'll think I was an emo :whistle:

Thats the thing when I write. I don't conform to structures or anything. I just write to how I want it to sound in my head :lol:. So people read it and are like 'I don't get it'

Emo lol

I wonder if you would still be motivated to write if you were in love or something, or if you are one of those people who is driven by misery LOL

Emo lol

I wonder if you would still be motivated to write if you were in love or something, or if you are one of those people who is driven by misery LOL

I think I'm driven by misery :lol:. It's like Mercedes said in Glee, "Look at our idols: Whitney (Mercedes), Barbara (Rachel), Patti LuPone (Kurt). They all became stars while they were single. They took all the pain and loneliness, and they put it into their music. People could relate to it; everybody feels lonely. Harnessing this pain is why they became legends". She was preaching even though I don't know Barbara or Patti :filenails:

Archived