Rihanna & Jennifer Nettles Perform “California King Bed

Dee

I was scared for her when I heard she was gonna sing with Jennifer, 'cause Jennifer has a really strong voice (they really should've paired her with Taylor Swift or something), but Rihanna did pretty well for herself. (I still felt like she was effectively singing backup on her own song for much of it, though :lol:).

I was scared for her when I heard she was gonna sing with Jennifer, 'cause Jennifer has a really strong voice (they really should've paired her with Taylor Swift or something), but Rihanna did pretty well for herself. (I still felt like she was effectively singing backup on her own song for much of it, though :lol:).

I wonder if they're going to have Jennifer cover the song so Country stations can play it like Reba did with Bey's "If I Were A Boy" :unsure:

I wonder if they're going to have Jennifer cover the song so Country stations can play it like Reba did with Bey's "If I Were A Boy" :unsure:

Maybe. Reba also did a country version of "Because of You" with Kelly Clarkson that did well on country radio.

I'd actually really like to hear a solo version from Jennifer (I do love Rihanna's version, though. Great song - she sounds great on the studio version).

Maybe. Reba also did a country version of "Because of You" with Kelly Clarkson that did well on country radio.

I'd actually really like to hear a solo version from Jennifer (I do love Rihanna's version, though. Great song - she sounds great on the studio version).

That would be cool.

Archived