Janet 2nd Vegas Show

Bailey

It's all very clear now, without pyro, without huge spectacles, and a billion set pieces, a true diva can shine bright. Janet came to Las Vegas and put on an even better show tonight than the previous one, the crowd loved her to death. It all makes sense, this woman shows you her history takes you thru three decades and then some of her career and in the end the statement is simply, I don't have to prove anything I haven't already proved to you. Janet Jackson gave the crowd a rousing performance filled with energy, fun, pulsating music and hit after hit. The crowd was on it's feet the entire night, and fans I spoke with agreed this show was even better than Friday. She gave us "I get Lonely" in full, a great performance we did not see Friday, although Janet chose not to take any fans backstage from the crowd I think she gave us all that and then some. Its simply Janet Jackson is a pure performer, and she doesn't need any of those, often distracting spectacles, to show who she is what she has done and why she is a living legend an Icon. I thank Janet for her great show and great music, again as a fan of many years so many of us can say Janet Jackson has provided the soundtrack to our lives, and it couldnt have sounded any better.

Archived