Talking Cat covers "Halo"

Evil.

Nope. Slow and steady wins the race. :thumbup:

Britney, Rihanna, and Gaga all shot to #1 within hours, and none of them were able to pull of a double digit run on ANY Billboard chart. :whistle:

Rihanna got all those #1s, and Britney's tour grossed like $130mil.

When it came time for awards, Beyonce walked away with 6 Grammys, 3 VMAs, and 3 MTV Europe Awards. Rihanna and Britney got nothing. :thumbup:

But that was kicked off by her lead single and video for Single Ladies, which became an IMMEDIATE success thanks to YouTube. It was the highest viewed video at that time and spawned thousands of spoof videos, fan covers....even a skit on SNL.

It is a very realistic possibility that this single and upcoming video go nowhere. Gaga wasn't as massive. Rihanna wasn't a victim. Katy Perry was just kissing girls and shit.

Beyonce has MAJOR chart competition this era.

You all said the same thing about "Single Ladies" and look what happened. :lmao: One day you all will learn to stop counting her out because she has always laughed last.

Beyonce will be fine She has the backing of pop, urban, and rhythmic radio, something the white chicks don't have.

DEATH @ Gaga not being massive with "Born This Way" when the song was #1 on iTunes in like 20 countries. :lmao:

Uhmm...yeah Gaga was not as big as Beyonce when "Single Ladies" was released.

Rihanna wasn't America's most sympathetic punching bag.

Katy Perry was just known as the chick who sang "I Kissed A Girl."

I wasn't on the forums when "Single Ladies" was released...but ok :mellow:

To count her out requires a bit of investment...that of which I don't have. If her shit is hot, I'll bump it...but right now, its not looking good.

Archived