I finally had my wisdom teeth out

bu.

Just 2 of them yesterday.

I seem to remember the whole damn thing even though I was told I wouldnt. Basically they stuck a canular in my arm and sedated me. I can't actually remember them freezing the area. The top was relatively easy to remove but I remember the sound of that damn drill when it came to the bottom one. They ha the radio on and I started singing 'oh na na' when the radio came on. Apparently we all started singing along to Riri. And I remember them pulling one tooth out and and I asked if it was a boy or girl because I thought I was in labour :fail::lmao:

It was surreal.

Anyway I woke up today looking like a squirrel. I hate the food I'm being given too. Ugh darn soft foods! Least i know I'd be a bad anorexic.

I was really mad when I had my wisdom teeth taken out because I was aware of everything. They gave me laughing gas, but all it did was make me hyper - I just kept saying "more drugs, more drugs!" not that it hurt, I just thought I'd be more out of it than that.

But luckily I healed really quickly - I was eating normal food within a day or two. So hopefully you won't be squirrel-like for long!

lawd eat your porriage and be glad those teefes r out :lmao: :lmao:

Chile if I get offered one more bowl I'mm throw up in it :lol:. Oliver, NO!

I was really mad when I had my wisdom teeth taken out because I was aware of everything. They gave me laughing gas, but all it did was make me hyper - I just kept saying "more drugs, more drugs!" not that it hurt, I just thought I'd be more out of it than that.

But luckily I healed really quickly - I was eating normal food within a day or two. So hopefully you won't be squirrel-like for long!

Oh damn! Thats a shame! I'm glad you healed up quickly though. I don't feel any pain right now but I have the weirdest taste in my mouth. I'm scared about getting dry socket :(

Im surprised they didn't make me gag...the normal dentist always makes me gag :lol:.

Oh damn! Thats a shame! I'm glad you healed up quickly though. I don't feel any pain right now but I have the weirdest taste in my mouth. I'm scared about getting dry socket :(

Im surprised they didn't make me gag...the normal dentist always makes me gag :lol:.

I was mostly pissed off because they used to (and sometimes still do) put people under general anesthesia to have their wisdom teeth taken out, and I'd rather be unaware of what was going on. :lol:

I was mostly pissed off because they used to (and sometimes still do) put people under general anesthesia to have their wisdom teeth taken out, and I'd rather be unaware of what was going on. :lol:

You should have seen me pleading with them to give me general a few weks ago at the pre-assement :lol:. I was so upset :(. Apparently it's a small prodecure so they don't do it anymore. I remember getting general when i was a kid and they had to take some teeth out.

You should have seen me pleading with them to give me general a few weks ago at the pre-assement :lol:. I was so upset :(. Apparently it's a small prodecure so they don't do it anymore. I remember getting general when i was a kid and they had to take some teeth out.

Yeah, apparently they stopped doing the general anesthesia thing for teeth in the past decade or so - I mean, I didn't really like my wisdom teeth experience, but I didn't really need general, but it would have been nice! But perhaps one of the reasons I healed so quickly was because of the way they did it - some people are in pain for weeks, and it was like 2 days for me.

Yeah, apparently they stopped doing the general anesthesia thing for teeth in the past decade or so - I mean, I didn't really like my wisdom teeth experience, but I didn't really need general, but it would have been nice! But perhaps one of the reasons I healed so quickly was because of the way they did it - some people are in pain for weeks, and it was like 2 days for me.

I'm on the day after and I'm not in pain much. Only when I open my mouth more than I can right now. I've noticed that the people that are in pain for weeks are usually the ones that get no sedation...just the injection in the mouth. I could be wrong though :lol:

I'm on the day after and I'm not in pain much. Only when I open my mouth more than I can right now. I've noticed that the people that are in pain for weeks are usually the ones that get no sedation...just the injection in the mouth. I could be wrong though :lol:

I pretty much just got the injections in the mouth! And inhaled a little bit of laughing gas, but as I said, it really didn't sedate me. :lol:

Are you still taking pain meds? I remember taking some for a day or two, but they made me sick to my stomach, and I was fine after that anyway.

I pretty much just got the injections in the mouth! And inhaled a little bit of laughing gas, but as I said, it really didn't sedate me. :lol:

Are you still taking pain meds? I remember taking some for a day or two, but they made me sick to my stomach, and I was fine after that anyway.

I was up until 12 today. I figured I wasn't in pain and they were really making me want to throw up too. So I'm only going to take them if I start hurting again. I can still taste them :&

Just 2 of them yesterday.

I seem to remember the whole damn thing even though I was told I wouldnt. Basically they stuck a canular in my arm and sedated me. I can't actually remember them freezing the area. The top was relatively easy to remove but I remember the sound of that damn drill when it came to the bottom one. They ha the radio on and I started singing 'oh na na' when the radio came on. Apparently we all started singing along to Riri. And I remember them pulling one tooth out and and I asked if it was a boy or girl because I thought I was in labour :fail::lmao:

It was surreal.

Anyway I woke up today looking like a squirrel. I hate the food I'm being given too. Ugh darn soft foods! Least i know I'd be a bad anorexic.

Let Rihsus take your pain away! :whistle:

Cos the other two are fine :)

Not that I hold any bitterness over my wisdom tooth situation (okay, I'm quite bitter), my dentists told me for years that I wouldn't have to have mine taken out, and then one day my dentist was like "it's time to have them taken out." I was all "WHAT?!" I only had 3 wisdom teeth, though, so I guess that's better than 4 . . . I've known some people who have 6!

Not that I hold any bitterness over my wisdom tooth situation (okay, I'm quite bitter), my dentists told me for years that I wouldn't have to have mine taken out, and then one day my dentist was like "it's time to have them taken out." I was all "WHAT?!" I only had 3 wisdom teeth, though, so I guess that's better than 4 . . . I've known some people who have 6!

I was only supposed to have the one taken out but then they said it's bets they take the other one from the bottom out too. Apparently it's easier when we're in our 20s. Any older and the recovery time is longer and it's harder to take out too apparently. I just hope I don't have to go through this again :lol:. I don't mind the procedure...it's the after what I'm going through now that I hate

:o Damn! I only thought it was 4!

I was only supposed to have the one taken out but then they said it's bets they take the other one from the bottom out too. Apparently it's easier when we're in our 20s. Any older and the recovery time is longer and it's harder to take out too apparently. I just hope I don't have to go through this again :lol:. I don't mind the procedure...it's the after what I'm going through now that I hate

For me the procedure was worse than the recovery - I didn't like being so aware of what was going on! I so distinctly remember the needles being jabbed into my gums and the pressure of the teeth being yanked out.

For me the procedure was worse than the recovery - I didn't like being so aware of what was going on! I so distinctly remember the needles being jabbed into my gums and the pressure of the teeth being yanked out.

Ouch! I can totally understand how that'd be awful!

Archived