Lord

bu.

I'm missing my grandmother today. I don't usually dwell on people that have passed away. I lock them away in a special part of my heart and the key gets lost. But then sometimes they break out and it gets me all sad. Anyway a big hug for anybody out there that ever lost somebody and is missing them today.

mimicrying.gif

Awww, hugs to you. My dad passed away about a year ago, and even though we hadn't been close for about a decade, I still find he weighs heavily on my mind - I know I was thinking about him a lot last night, because I was reading a book where a character was a lot like him.

I feel you. I miss my cousin like hell. He was murdered on what will make an entire year next month. They let his killer go free the day of his funeral. We were so close as youngsters, but we grew apart as adults. I will always regret not reaching out to him. I took his life for granted.

Awww, hugs to you. My dad passed away about a year ago, and even though we hadn't been close for about a decade, I still find he weighs heavily on my mind - I know I was thinking about him a lot last night, because I was reading a book where a character was a lot like him.

Aww bless! *hugs back*. It's weird how we think of our lost ones at the most random times. It's like they're still here.

Hugs for both of you.

Thank you :blush:

I feel you. I miss my cousin like hell. He was murdered on what will make an entire year next month. They let his killer go free the day of his funeral. We were so close as youngsters, but we grew apart as adults. I will always regret not reaching out to him. I took his life for granted.

Wow thats crazy! The justice system is a joke. I regret some things with my grandmother but I know everything comes down to love and she knows I loved her.

tumblr_lhxjyjHi5t1qhxr17o1_400.gif

Aww bless! *hugs back*. It's weird how we think of our lost ones at the most random times. It's like they're still here.

It's so true. Sometimes I'll check my e-mail and half-expect an e-mail from my dad to be in my inbox. Or my grandfather, who passed away about 3 years ago - sometimes I'll do or see something that reminds me of him and think "oh, I have to call Papa and tell him about that!"

Wow thats crazy! The justice system is a joke. I regret some things with my grandmother but I know everything comes down to love and she knows I loved her.

tumblr_lhxjyjHi5t1qhxr17o1_400.gif

Love is the most important thing man.

No matter how many regrets we have and bad choices we make, love trumps them all. Love is forgiveness.

That's so sad to hear. :(

It's so true. Sometimes I'll check my e-mail and half-expect an e-mail from my dad to be in my inbox. Or my grandfather, who passed away about 3 years ago - sometimes I'll do or see something that reminds me of him and think "oh, I have to call Papa and tell him about that!"

Yeah same here. I swear sometimes I even hear her voice calling from the living room cussing the hell out of the fam :lol:.

I think this song is appropriate

:wub:

Archived