Hey Je m'appelle Barbra, mother Dolly Parton was on Ellen!

henrietta.

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

T4P! I haven't been home all day and nearly forgot about this! >_<

Who else can work them rhinestones, glitter, nails and wig like that? :yahoo:

Queen Mother of Music. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I caught it by accident >_< I normally don't tune into Ellen's show unless Janet and Willow is on, but I turned it from the French Open and saw her :cheer: She did an interview, but I can't find the full interview :umm:

All at the age of 65 too :yahoo:

:whistle:

52800134.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FD3D6E8E24F8AD364C6FF5BF88D29947AC98D066C596CC008D7497451F39BA9143

I caught it by accident >_< I normally don't tune into Ellen's show unless Janet and Willow is on, but I turned it from the French Open and saw her :cheer: She did an interview, but I can't find the full interview :umm:

All at the age of 65 too :yahoo:

:asham: You were meant to tune in to remind me. ^_^ I need to find that interview! :excited:

I didn't realize the French Open was on already. :lol: I usually have no interest in tennis unless Queen Serena is playing. :coffee: How is it this year? Anything exciting? I read that Clijsters is out. :filenails: I also read Li Na made it to the quarters. :cheer:

Dolly will still be dewin it for the next 50 years. :cheer:

:asham: You were meant to tune in to remind me. ^_^ I need to find that interview! :excited:

I didn't realize the French Open was on already. :lol: I usually have no interest in tennis unless Queen Serena is playing. :coffee: How is it this year? Anything exciting? I read that Clijsters is out. :filenails: I also read Li Na made it to the quarters. :cheer:

Dolly will still be dewin it for the next 50 years. :cheer:

:lol:

It's kinda dull without Venus and Serena -_- Maria is still in, and I hope she wins ^_^ The men's side will most likely come down to Nadal vs. Federer like always.

:cheer: This thread made me have a flashback when she was "doing flips" on Hannah Montana :asham:

:lol:

It's kinda dull without Venus and Serena -_- Maria is still in, and I hope she wins ^_^ The men's side will most likely come down to Nadal vs. Federer like always.

:cheer: This thread made me have a flashback when she was "doing flips" on Hannah Montana :asham:

I'm not interested in Maria. :filenails:

I want Djokovic to win it all. :cheer:

Aunt Dolly. :excited:

You betta know there was no stunt double involved in that ep. :coffee:

I'm not interested in Maria. :filenails:

I want Djokovic to win it all. :cheer:

Aunt Dolly. :excited:

You betta know there was no stunt double involved in that ep. :coffee:

:umm:

He has a good chance. He's currently on a 41-0 winning streak and has already won the Australian Open. Plus he's 1 of 4 players to beat Federer (they might meet for the semi-Finals if neither aren't knocked out) 3 times in a calender year along with being 1 of 3 players to beat both Federer and Nadal in the same tournament twice :cheer:

I'm still a lil bit suspicious about that -_-

:umm:

He has a good chance. He's currently on a 41-0 winning streak and has already won the Australian Open. Plus he's 1 of 4 players to beat Federer (they might meet for the semi-Finals if neither aren't knocked out) 3 times in a calender year along with being 1 of 3 players to beat both Federer and Nadal in the same tournament twice :cheer:

I'm still a lil bit suspicious about that -_-

Yeah, I've been reading about his streak. I'm happy for him. I'm getting tired of Federer and Nadal. :yawn:

Dolly-Parton.jpg

Archived