Janet's Tweet About Berlin's Show

Reyna ♔

Simple, sweet, to the point. :wub:

But I just love every little thing this woman does so forgive me for starting a whole thread about it :asham:

"So good to see so many friends tonight. Berlin, I luv u! :)"

She used a smiley! *dies of love and happiness*

Hopefully she'll finally start to realize how nice and easy it is for her to tweet little simple things like this.

We just wanna hear from her, even if this is it. Sounds like Berlin was an amazing show, Gil tweeted about it too.

Hopefully she'll finally start to realize how nice and easy it is for her to tweet little simple things like this.

We just wanna hear from her, even if this is it. Sounds like Berlin was an amazing show, Gil tweeted about it too.

Yeah, she tweets little things like this about every show she's done on the tour. I track her tweets like a mofo :lol:

yeah I saw his, too. He also tweeted about a Grace Jones poster in the dressing room. The date was 2009, I didn't know she still toured :asham:

Yeah, she tweets little things like this about every show she's done on the tour. I track her tweets like a mofo :lol:

yeah I saw his, too. He also tweeted about a Grace Jones poster in the dressing room. The date was 2009, I didn't know she still toured :asham:

:lol:

I ALWAYS seem to miss her tweets. :tear:

Maybe if the bitch tweeted more often I wouldn't miss them. :coffee:

Hey, this is a bit, uhm, :offtopic:

But could you pretty pretty please make me a .gif that I can use for my Avatar? :blush:

I haven't found a site or anything that works the way I need it to, yet :tear:

I know the video and portion I want, I just need some help or someone to make it :(

If you could, I'd surely appreciate it :blush:

Archived