A song I'm working on...What you think? Its called "Rockstar Shade"

King Baby

I love the lyrics. Your voice sounds great. I'd recommend a heavier percussion, especially bass drum. Also, bring in some electric guitar. You have a good voice for a heavy rock background. Keep the instrumental as unique as it is. Just add some rock and bass to it.

:thumbup:

I love the lyrics. Your voice sounds great. I'd recommend a heavier percussion, especially bass drum. Also, bring in some electric guitar. You have a good voice for a heavy rock background. Keep the instrumental as unique as it is. Just add some rock and bass to it.

:thumbup:

Good advice...I was thinking more electric guitar and heavier percussion. We are on a two week deadline to finish this project. How about this one.

Good advice...I was thinking more electric guitar and heavier percussion. We are on a two week deadline to finish this project. How about this one.

You're set with the strings, add some horns in. Trumpets and french horns. With the song, I say add some woodwinds like maybe a variety of saxs. Also, double the bass. But I am definitely feelin' this song. I love the vocals. The lyrics sound strong, too. It's a hot track. You make some good music :)

You're set with the strings, add some horns in. Trumpets and french horns. With the song, I say add some woodwinds like maybe a variety of saxs. Also, double the bass. But I am definitely feelin' this song. I love the vocals. The lyrics sound strong, too. It's a hot track. You make some good music :)

awwwwwww...I am adopting you away from TOF.... :thumbup:

Okay, "Drinks & Drugs"

Hmm, double the bass again. A mini-suggestion, the bit that's like at 1:08-1:12 and at about 2:20 too, a record scratch would be kinda nice. Like DJs do. Lyrics bias aside, I feel this could be a hot dance track. Definitely a club banger.

Hmm, double the bass again. A mini-suggestion, the bit that's like at 1:08-1:12 and at about 2:20 too, a record scratch would be kinda nice. Like DJs do. Lyrics bias aside, I feel this could be a hot dance track. Definitely a club banger.

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Thats old...our theme song I think... :excited:

Archived