How Far Would You Go for Janet Tickets?

Reyna ♔

In terms of ticket prices, I'll pay anything she charges. In terms of distance, I think I've already proved that one... with devastating results. -_-

Im soooooo sorry you went threw that boo :(

Ive spent over 800 dollars to see her...and ive traveled 5 hours to see her. I'm about to do it again next month.

Are you asking if we'd sell our bodies for Janet tix? :o

I'm going out of state on a lil plane to see her for the 2nd time this tour, in August. Would have gone WAY more times if I could have reasonably afforded it, but 2 is good ^_^

Are you asking if we'd sell our bodies for Janet tix? :o

I'm going out of state on a lil plane to see her for the 2nd time this tour, in August. Would have gone WAY more times if I could have reasonably afforded it, but 2 is good ^_^

Lol not unless you'd actually go there.

Really?? Which show? I'm going to the Cincinnati one on my birthday ^_^ It'll be my 2nd time seeing her, total. I saw her before on the RWU tour ^_^

I'm with ya there :dance:

Lol not unless you'd actually go there.

Really?? Which show? I'm going to the Cincinnati one on my birthday ^_^ It'll be my 2nd time seeing her, total. I saw her before on the RWU tour ^_^

I'm with ya there :dance:

My first show in April was for my birthday! BEST.EVAR. I'm going to Kansas City >_< I was gonna go to Cincinnati actually, but I had already made plans for KC before the Cin date was announced.

Archived