What's Love Got To Do With It ...is on

Bailey

....so I ask this, was the story too early to be told about Tina? I mean she still alive maybe there was more to be said? I wonder with Janet when the right time would be to tell her story? Oh it's early too Ike still with her.

There was alot that went on with Tina that well enough needed to be told at that point. I'm sure Janet will have her movie when the time is right. Not quite right now. Plus, I think the artists request these movies to be made. Janet is focused on her own career right now. Not really in telling her story. That was done with True You -_-

There was alot that went on with Tina that well enough needed to be told at that point. I'm sure Janet will have her movie when the time is right. Not quite right now. Plus, I think the artists request these movies to be made. Janet is focused on her own career right now. Not really in telling her story. That was done with True You -_-

Im so happy she is touring everywhere, this will be her biggest tour ever as far as reach. Do dat shit Janet :thumbup::clapping:

Archived