I'll Make Love to You...

Reyna ♔

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrZAeANdRiU

One of my absolute FAV Janet baby making songs... :wub:

It's not a "f**k me crazy" song, imo...it's very sensual, love-making type song and that's why I love it. :blush:

Ahhh +1 for this :wub:

I listen to this song aaallllll the time. It's one of those songs you play on a romantic yet passionate night. Red silk sheets, glasses of Chardonnay, candles, lovin' from the hot tub to the bedroom, kinda nights. Where the foreplay takes the lead most of the night. Mmmm I'm gonna have hot dreams tonight :shifty:

Fuck love

Awwwwwww Rochester, who broke your heart. :tear:

Ahhh +1 for this :wub:

I listen to this song aaallllll the time. It's one of those songs you play on a romantic yet passionate night. Red silk sheets, glasses of Chardonnay, candles, lovin' from the hot tub to the bedroom, kinda nights. Where the foreplay takes the lead most of the night. Mmmm I'm gonna have hot dreams tonight :shifty:

YES! YES! YES!!!! lol

I knew there was a reason we are now related! lol EXACTLY what I think concerning this song!

and +1 for you too! :good:

Love always ends in pain so why bother -_-

Aww, honey. Not always :( You'll find the right man for you someday. You just have to be confident and don't give up. If you keep your heart open, love will always find it's way in. I know it's heart going through the bad ones and getting hurt, but every setback is a setup for a comeback. Those who submit to love always find their own when they're ready. it all depends on never giving up. Having faith in love and being patient enough to wait for the best. Even if that means going through a little pain. In the end, it's all worth it. ^_^

Aww, honey. Not always :( You'll find the right man for you someday. You just have to be confident and don't give up. If you keep your heart open, love will always find it's way in. I know it's heart going through the bad ones and getting hurt, but every setback is a setup for a comeback. Those who submit to love always find their own when they're ready. it all depends on never giving up. Having faith in love and being patient enough to wait for the best. Even if that means going through a little pain. In the end, it's all worth it. ^_^

very sweet, thank you

Guy I was seeing -_-

Poor Rocky... :(

Don't let that bastard sour your view on love. It's out there and you will find it. :wub:

Lol yeah we gotta be related somehow ^_^:lol: Great minds think alike :shifty::lol:

Thank you ^_^

I think it always has to with our Janet fandom. Like I told you before, it naturally makes us freaks!!! :excited: lol

I'm not a big, big fan of Mariah's so I only discovered this track recently... in fact I think it was via this forum, but I absolutely LOVE it!! lol

Get your freak on Mimi! :excited: :excited: :excited: lol

I think it always has to with our Janet fandom. Like I told you before, it naturally makes us freaks!!! :excited: lol

:lol: I seriously believe it. It shows the more we discuss sex. Freaks attract other freaks. I grew up with the music, Janet taking the lead. It's like...fate :shifty::lol:

very sweet, thank you

Listen to her, she knows what she's talking about! :cheer:

:lol: I seriously believe it. It shows the more we discuss sex. Freaks attract other freaks. I grew up with the music, Janet taking the lead. It's like...fate :shifty::lol:

:shifty::yep:

Like I always say, if only you were a dude. -_- lol

:blush: :blush:

Mmmmhm :wink:

If I was a dude, I'd be on the first thing smokin' to VA :excited::dance:

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Have you ever considered sex reassignment surgery? :unsure: I mean, just saying...it would be very beneficial for me if you became a dude. :shifty:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Let me stop before you think I'm crazy (if you don't already, lol) I'm just kidding. :P

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Have you ever considered sex reassignment surgery? :unsure: I mean, just saying...it would be very beneficial for me if you became a dude. :shifty:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Let me stop before you think I'm crazy (if you don't already, lol) I'm just kidding. :P

:lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You are hilarious! :lol:

In all honesty, though, I have. Now that you bring it up. But I do love my feminine half just as much as I love my masculine half, so I just bought a bunch of strap ons and keep it on the middle ground :lmao:

:lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You are hilarious! :lol:

In all honesty, though, I have. Now that you bring it up. But I do love my feminine half just as much as I love my masculine half, so I just bought a bunch of strap ons and keep it on the middle ground :lmao:

Oh really? I say stay with the strap-ons, lol, don't go through the transition unless it's really what you want to do. It's difficult life living transgendered.

I've read about your experiences with the strap-ons! That's how I KNOW you are a true freak! lol

Oh really? I say stay with the strap-ons, lol, don't go through the transition unless it's really what you want to do. It's difficult life living transgendered.

I've read about your experiences with the strap-ons! That's how I KNOW you are a true freak! lol

Yeah, I will. I love the middle ground too much. I will always have that curiosity though. Wondering what that's like. Ah well. But yes, I think they have it the hardest out of all of us in LGBT.

Shh, you don't know the half of it :shifty::lol:

Archived