Janets personality over the years

Twistedvelvet

Okay, taking each era or significant periods in janets life how would u describe the changes in her personality, through interviews etc?? Also what have u liked/disliked about janets personality over the years. Is there any part of her that u miss from before (that she doesn't show now) or/what are u enjoying most about her manner now?

Xx

There really isn't anything that I dislike about her. She's an all-around amazing woman. As she gets older I see her growing in her confidence more and more. She's so certain of who she is and what she wants. Lately, it appears that she's in a great head space and is doing well in her personal life. She's loving being so out there again after her break. She's showing her strength, her womanhood, her dignity, like always but even stronger. There have been out spells (Behind the Scenes of TVR, Damita Jo/Super Bowl), where she's been insanely hassled and hurt but she's always been so calm and not phased by the negativity. She gives her 2c, asserts herself with grace and ease and lets it go. I've seen that ever since TVR and it is something that makes me seriously look up to her. She's always been tight on her hustle, never afraid to re-group and go harder, the true headlining lady of the industry. She's branching out into even more now and that is also putting her in a great head space. I'm so proud of how she's been handling everything. I am honored to be able to call her my idol and star. She means so much to me, and there's no doubt why.

Hope I didn't skip anything, kinda summarized :asham:

Archived