ThatLameFan

bu.

Case #32010: The Fall of Bill

After weeks of overlooking this sad sad event I can no longer give people the benefit of doubt. Therefore it is of upmost importance that I make some revelations tonight. This will take a while so therefore let me sip my tea:

Untitled-vi.gif

OK here goes.

ThatFalseFan aka TOF or Little Bill has recently been making outlandish comments. It seems that his memory is faltering. Last night a Twitter altercation occurred between myself (Episcopal priest of the Church of Janhova) and the chief stan himself Time Flies in which the following happened to TOF:

wigsnatch_o_GIFSoup_com-vi.gif

I had to ask the following question to TOF when he found out that I had some rather revealing photos of my close friend Time Flies:

ratorheygaddafiyoumadbrodb4f06-vi.jpg

TOF has been caught out in a lie and he has also retorted to insulting my best friend, Henrietta Janhova Damitalla Josus Jackson, even though the secret love child of Janhova has no Twitter account in which to defend himself. See exhibit A:

1-vi.jpg

As you can see ThatLameFan has called Henry a ho, saying that he is selling his 'bussy'. Not only is the word spelled incorrect thus showing TOF's lack of grasp of the English language but he is also taking forum beefs into the personal world. We all know Henry is one of the main members who is constantly dragging TOK by the tiny hairs on his bald head (that is now permanently bald from years of glued on wigs being snatched).

Now on to the second issue. I have evidence, proof...that TOF is nothing but a liar. He swans around saying he is iconic, a legend but I have the receipts that show that he is nothing but a phoney. As you may be aware, TOF has a secret identity; that of Little Bill, that lil Nick Jr character. When he was referred to his real identity he refused to acknowledge it and said 'stop lying. I have never replied to any post related to this little bill person'

2-vi.jpg

The following pictures show this to be untrue:

3-vi.jpg

6-vi.jpg

As you can see he has quite clearly mentioned Little Bill and replied to a post relating to his true identity. This shows what a liar TOF is and therefore his claims to being iconic and legendary are thrown out of the window because legends don't lie.

TOF's coonery last night indicated that he may be suffering from memory loss. This is highly concerning as memory loss is no joke. When he was once questioned about his memory he claimed not to have a problem but within the same sentence he showed that he does indead forget things. He forget me:

5-vi.jpg

'Whoever you are'....After months of TRYING to drag me, he seemed to forget who I was.

I believe that I have presented my case wisely and backed it up with receipts. TOF is a liar and he is mean and vicious by dragging Henry into a mess without Henry provoking him. For this reason I propose that the following action be taken:

a) His invite to the forum reunion is revoked. He is a threat to others.

b ) Angie hacks into his account and deletes his offensive avatar and siggy. The only legend and icon around here is me as I have had my soul slain by Janhova herself when she stared at me with the vein (after blowing me TWO air kisses and before she took my kiss to her heart)

c) TOF is taken to a mental asylum immediately so that he may be treated accordingly.

d) Henry's law should be introduced. On the old board it was seen that grabbing a photo of a member from an outside source such as Facebook and posting it on here is wrong and leads to suspension. Surely the opposite is also wrong? Taking your beef from here to an outside source (especially when the victim can't defend himself) such as how TOF did with Henry should lead to suspension if TOF does it.

I'm done. My throat is dry. I have slayed TOF's soul. Now I must get back to work.

Kiiiiiiiiiii.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I joined June 9th, not June 10th :unsure:

The board does not lie -_-. Timezones could make a difference too. If you registered on the 9th say at 11pm...it would have been the 10th where I am and I'm on the UK timezone.

The board does not lie -_-. Timezones could make a difference too. If you registered on the 9th say at 11pm...it would have been the 10th where I am and I'm on the UK timezone.

Yeah it could be timezones. I signed up right after Janet's Louvre performance photos came out. So that was pretty late on my end.

Yeah it could be timezones. I signed up right after Janet's Louvre performance photos came out. So that was pretty late on my end.

Oooo ok haha cool.

*waits for TOF to come and do too much*

8764531123-vi.gif

Case #32010: The Fall of Bill

After weeks of overlooking this sad sad event I can no longer give people the benefit of doubt. Therefore it is of upmost importance that I make some revelations tonight. This will take a while so therefore let me sip my tea:

Untitled-vi.gif

OK here goes.

ThatFalseFan aka TOF or Little Bill has recently been making outlandish comments. It seems that his memory is faltering. Last night a Twitter altercation occurred between myself (Episcopal priest of the Church of Janhova) and the chief stan himself Time Flies in which the following happened to TOF:

wigsnatch_o_GIFSoup_com-vi.gif

I had to ask the following question to TOF when he found out that I had some rather revealing photos of my close friend Time Flies:

ratorheygaddafiyoumadbrodb4f06-vi.jpg

TOF has been caught out in a lie and he has also retorted to insulting my best friend, Henrietta Janhova Damitalla Josus Jackson, even though the secret love child of Janhova has no Twitter account in which to defend himself. See exhibit A:

1-vi.jpg

As you can see ThatLameFan has called Henry a ho, saying that he is selling his 'bussy'. Not only is the word spelled incorrect thus showing TOF's lack of grasp of the English language but he is also taking forum beefs into the personal world. We all know Henry is one of the main members who is constantly dragging TOK by the tiny hairs on his bald head (that is now permanently bald from years of glued on wigs being snatched).

Now on to the second issue. I have evidence, proof...that TOF is nothing but a liar. He swans around saying he is iconic, a legend but I have the receipts that show that he is nothing but a phoney. As you may be aware, TOF has a secret identity; that of Little Bill, that lil Nick Jr character. When he was referred to his real identity he refused to acknowledge it and said 'stop lying. I have never replied to any post related to this little bill person'

2-vi.jpg

The following pictures show this to be untrue:

3-vi.jpg

6-vi.jpg

As you can see he has quite clearly mentioned Little Bill and replied to a post relating to his true identity. This shows what a liar TOF is and therefore his claims to being iconic and legendary are thrown out of the window because legends don't lie.

TOF's coonery last night indicated that he may be suffering from memory loss. This is highly concerning as memory loss is no joke. When he was once questioned about his memory he claimed not to have a problem but within the same sentence he showed that he does indead forget things. He forget me:

5-vi.jpg

'Whoever you are'....After months of TRYING to drag me, he seemed to forget who I was.

I believe that I have presented my case wisely and backed it up with receipts. TOF is a liar and he is mean and vicious by dragging Henry into a mess without Henry provoking him. For this reason I propose that the following action be taken:

a) His invite to the forum reunion is revoked. He is a threat to others.

b ) Angie hacks into his account and deletes his offensive avatar and siggy. The only legend and icon around here is me as I have had my soul slain by Janhova herself when she stared at me with the vein (after blowing me TWO air kisses and before she took my kiss to her heart)

c) TOF is taken to a mental asylum immediately so that he may be treated accordingly.

d) Henry's law should be introduced. On the old board it was seen that grabbing a photo of a member from an outside source such as Facebook and posting it on here is wrong and leads to suspension. Surely the opposite is also wrong? Taking your beef from here to an outside source (especially when the victim can't defend himself) such as how TOF did with Henry should lead to suspension if TOF does it.

I'm done. My throat is dry. I have slayed TOF's soul. Now I must get back to work.

Kiiiiiiiiiii.

You're really funny. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're really funny. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awwwwwwww thanks boo :D!

tumblr_lntcit5jG51qewmu6o1_500-vi.gif

Might as well relax then and wait til they get here so we can enjoy the show, Babs. :jerry:

I'll cook. You in? :excited:

Food-mexican-food-573303_750_498.jpg

I'm in :excited:

tumblr_lkvr5rcLeO1qeyzxl-vi.gif

Archived