Janhova's Scripture of the Week - #1

bu.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So should I make a .gif for the 3 of us? :lol:

Btw, how do I change the background on my Opera speed dial screen? The one I have is driving me nuts -_-

Yes :wub: but include my two characters please :lol:

And I have NO idea :lmao:. I'm still trying to figure it out :asham:

Yes :wub: but include my two characters please :lol:

And I have NO idea :lmao:. I'm still trying to figure it out :asham:

If I can find a picture of all 4 :lmao:

I found it RIGHT as I typed the question :asham:

Right click on the back ground itself, click "Configure Speed Dial", and it'll let you change it to what you want. There's also a tiny transparent wrench button in the top right corner of the screen, but I JUST saw that :lmao: *facepalm*

If I can find a picture of all 4 :lmao:

I found it RIGHT as I typed the question :asham:

Right click on the back ground itself, click "Configure Speed Dial", and it'll let you change it to what you want. There's also a tiny transparent wrench button in the top right corner of the screen, but I JUST saw that :lmao: *facepalm*

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:!!! I'll have to try it out :lol:

You can put yourself first. :wacko: ...as long I'm after you! :excited: :excited: :excited:

I'm humble, I just want Katoya to respect and acknowledge my ICONIC and LEGENDARY status! :umm:

I'm not even gonna go back and do all that again. Not today anyway :lol: :lol:

We'll see if she does then :lol:

I REALLY must be tired because I didn't mean to use " :wacko: " this smiley AT ALL... :wtf::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I didn't even catch it after I had posted it. :sigh: lol

She better! :coffee:

See? Then go to bed. :lol: I figured you meant maybe the ":blush:" smiley so I just ignored it :lmao: :lmao:

We'll see :lol:

See? Then go to bed. :lol: I figured you meant maybe the ":blush:" smiley so I just ignored it :lmao: :lmao:

We'll see :lol:

That is EXACTLY the smiley I intended to use! :lmao: I came back in this thread and looked at my post like...WTF!?! :mellow: lol I'm glad you knew what I had in mind tho. :blush: <--- Correct smiley used this time. lol

Archived