Anniversary update

Xtraordinary Xternal

I talked to a few people in the PM about it.. well the hubby and I got to celebrate our anniversary... from thursday thru sat... It was great and really emotional for me. Thursday we went out to dinner and this club called stir... a mix of black and white gay guys.. that was fun... Friday we chilled during the day because of the heat... I called some of my friends everyone seemed to be ignoring my calls I was getting pissed. Then my boyfriend said he had to run some errands and I was like really? :flipoff: He came back an hour or two later to pick me up so we went to this hotel... and I was like ok.... :mellow: When I walked in the room some of our close friends and my nephew were there as a surprise we had drinks played music smoked a lil and played games.

I ended up crying twice :lmao: the first time was when one of my bestfriends talked about how good we are together. He said we inspire him to love someone again and how he felt the love between us every time we look at each other hes known me for a decade and seen my progression... I was done :lmao: It felt really good to be around people who really loved us and knew our story. The second time was in the car... he took me to the car for a second because he had to tell me something. He put in this cd I hear him talking then I hear the drake song find your love... but it wasn't drake singing it was him... That song means ALOT to me...I love that song... I was done again :sigh: When the song was over I told him how I really felt about him... even though it been 3 years officially... he makes me nervous because I never felt this way about anyone before... I don't like to get attached to people or things... but with him I can't fight it any longer... I'm really in love with him I consider him to be one of my bestfriends and can't picture my life without him. I told him next year we can move together and plan out stuff now... This meant alot to him because I been avoiding this subject for a long time... :lol: He said he was in love with me too and felt the same way... he knew it... he just wanted me to be more comfortable telling him.

Saturday we didn't go to the beach because it was wayyyyy to hot instead we went to dorney park... amusement park and water park.. we stayed on the water side for a few hours staying cool... We eventually got into the main park when it was cooler... WTF did they do to the roller coaster steel force its like really fast and aggressive now... This white girl behind us screamed... MICHAEL JACKSON! by the time we got off the ride my stomach was hurting from laughing so hard at her goofy ass who says that? :lmao: skip out of the park (tired of typing lol) we exchanged gifts when we got home... He got me some clothes and a game stop gift card. I got him that samsung tablet :sigh: I don't see the need for it but whatever lol.

Archived