Is Kool Aid nice?

bu.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chile, let's not pretend that was not the shit growing up! :lmao: Especially going over someone's house and they pour you a glass of Kool-aid..chile, that red Kool-aid was life saving! :lmao:

HELLZZZ YEAH!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: PERSONALLY , I DONT DRINK IT ANYMORE CUSS IT GIVES ME HEARTBURN BUT MR AND MISSY AND HER LIL BF, THEY KILL IT. I MADE THE RASPBERRY BLUE THE OTHER DAY AND MISSY'S BF DRANK IT ALL AND WAS SMILING LIKE MR KOOLAID :lmao: :lmao: AND LAWD TRIS AND BLUE KOOL AID HE WILL UT U FOR SOME.

I USED TO LOVE ORANGE

HELLZZZ YEAH!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: PERSONALLY , I DONT DRINK IT ANYMORE CUSS IT GIVES ME HEARTBURN BUT MR AND MISSY AND HER LIL BF, THEY KILL IT. I MADE THE RASPBERRY BLUE THE OTHER DAY AND MISSY'S BF DRANK IT ALL AND WAS SMILING LIKE MR KOOLAID :lmao: :lmao: AND LAWD TRIS AND BLUE KOOL AID HE WILL UT U FOR SOME.

I USED TO LOVE ORANGE

I had some a couple of months ago..I made some, but I can't overdo it with the sugar..I used to love it sugary(of course all kids do), but your palate evolves overtime...

I can't wit with him.. :lmao: It's a coons dream just like fried chicken.. :lmao:

I had some a couple of months ago..I made some, but I can't overdo it with the sugar..I used to love it sugary(of course all kids do), but your palate evolves overtime...

I can't wit with him.. :lmao: It's a coons dream just like fried chicken.. :lmao:

yes!!! :lmao: :lmao: MR OMG I HAVE TO STOP MAKING KOOL AID CUSHE DRINKS IT ALL BY HIMSELF THEN TALKS SHIT WHEN THERES NO MORE. IM LIKE MF ONLY ME AND UWERE HERE AND U KNOW I DONT DRINK IT :lmao: :lmao:

yes!!! :lmao: :lmao: MR OMG I HAVE TO STOP MAKING KOOL AID CUSHE DRINKS IT ALL BY HIMSELF THEN TALKS SHIT WHEN THERES NO MORE. IM LIKE MF ONLY ME AND UWERE HERE AND U KNOW I DONT DRINK IT :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

DEAD @ him getting mad because he drunk all the Kool aid..I will not take! :asham:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

DEAD @ him getting mad because he drunk all the Kool aid..I will not take! :asham:

I SWEAR TO U I AM NOT LYING. LAST WEEK WHEN IT WAS REALLY HOT I MADE TWO BOTTLES OF RED AND HE DRANK THEM BOTH!!! MISSY WAS AT WORK.. THEN HE WAS LIKE WHERES ALL THE KOOLAID??? :unsure: :unsure: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: GREEDY ASS!

I SWEAR TO U I AM NOT LYING. LAST WEEK WHEN IT WAS REALLY HOT I MADE TWO BOTTLES OF RED AND HE DRANK THEM BOTH!!! MISSY WAS AT WORK.. THEN HE WAS LIKE WHERES ALL THE KOOLAID??? :unsure: :unsure: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: GREEDY ASS!

DAMN! He's a mess.. :asham::lmao:

HE WILL DRINK EVERYTHING IN THE FRIDGE... :lmao: :lmao: NOW HE'S AFTER MY SWEET TEA. HE DRINKS IT ALL WHEN I AM AT WORK SO HE FIGURED OUT HOW TO MAKE IT BEFORE I GET HOME :lmao: :lmao: SO I DONT KICK HIS ASS

Oh lawd.. :rolleyes::asham: That's one thing I don't care for is sweet tea.. -_-

Everything but!, i love me some fried/greasy foods tho :)

And i could down some dr pepper, which probably where i get most my sugar intake :lol:

HMMMMM..you giving me coon teas.. :rolleyes:

I'm not a soda drinker like that, but I would fuck up a Dr. Pepper or a Mountain Dew.. :ph34r:

Archived