I didn't wanna believe Taylor was gay

Kaleidoscope Eyes

*hugs back as I cry uncontrollably* He's just so EVIL! :tear:

I bet you do deliver. :shifty: If only I were Bi. -_- Actually I probably could be with a female, but I've just never been interested in pursuing it. :lol: I probably shouldn't have said that... :lol:

*rubs your back gently and breathes into your neck a little* It's alright. Calm down. You will be fine. Trust me. :lol: :lol:

.... :mellow:.....:shifty:.... :whistle:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

beyoncenope.gif

beyoncenope.gif

So having failed relationships (one in which he ended) makes him gay? Chile please...produce facts, not speculations.

Those "relationships" weren't real and they were only "together" to generate press for their projects. Do you know fake Hollywood is? Keep believing whatever bullshit US Weekly tells you because Taylor L & Swift's PR people have them in their back pocket.

I'm kinda short, so I'm not all that much taller than you. lol

No, it doesn't make a difference. :lol: Keep breathing on my neck tho.. :shifty:

I'm 5'4. Janet's height. So you may still be taller lol

As you wish :shifty::lol: *hugs a little tighter and grazes your neck with my lips*

Those "relationships" weren't real and they were only "together" to generate press for their projects. Do you know fake Hollywood is? Keep believing whatever bullshit US Weekly tells you because Taylor L & Swift's PR people have them in their back pocket.

I don't read US Weekly. I heard what Slaylor said in interviews and in "Back To December".

Slaylor stating and recording the truth >>>>>>> Your speculation

:filenails:

Taylor Swift was also linked to Jake G and Joe Jonas. All short lived faux romances to keep their names in the press. It's so obvious

Yeah....Slaylor needed to keep her name in the press because she wasn't spoke about while selling a million plus albums on the first week and having every single song on the standard edition charting on the Billboard Hot 100 :crazy: You're reaching for the stars. Again, provide facts and not speculation :filenails:

I'm like 5'6 or 5'7...so not that much taller. lol

Please continue... :excited::shifty:

Really? I would have guessed 5'10 based on your pics :asham: But it's all the same to me :wink:

*slowly pulls back a bit and place my hand on your chest then whispers gently* What do you like most? :shifty:

Really? I would have guessed 5'10 based on your pics :asham: But it's all the same to me :wink:

*slowly pulls back a bit and place my hand on your chest then whispers gently* What do you like most? :shifty:

Nope, I'm short. lol I'm cool with it now, when I was younger I desperately wanted to be taller! lol

Slide your hand down alittle lower... :shifty:

Archived