Tomorrow Is Janet Jackson Plays Day On Last FM

Idrag4mj

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:asham: Okay so I have to keep that program running when I'm listening to songs on iTunes in order for it to count? I just noticed that it's adding some of the songs I recently played.

Yeah, but it automatically scrobbles your tracks each time unless you manually turn it off. :)

Oh, shit. Did I miss it? :unsure:

*clicks link and read* We missed it. It was the 15th.

Updates: The Janet Jackson Play-Day has recently been taken over. As the August play-day coincides with the Madonna Play Day (It is her birthday). The August play-day will commence on the 15th August (Monday) instead. Dates are not yet concrete and may change over time.

It'll be 2nd nature in no time. -_-

Do they an app for it on iPods?

Is it a certain time? I know I played my iPod all day but it only added 2-3 songs that I recently played on my iPod I think.

And sometimes it screws up. -_-

Well if you really want, in your last.fm player you could go to Help >> Diagnostics, click the "iPod scrobbling" tab, select "I manually scrobble my iPod," then hit the Scrobble button and it should find all your other songs. I only do this if it failed to scrobble every song I listened to that day. Don't let this scare you away. :asham:

And sometimes it screws up. -_-

Well if you really want, in your last.fm player you could go to Help >> Diagnostics, click the "iPod scrobbling" tab, select "I manually scrobble my iPod," then hit the Scrobble button and it should find all your other songs. I only do this if it failed to scrobble every song I listened to that day. Don't let this scare you away. :asham:

Okay. I was thinking I downloading an old version at first :lol:

Archived