Idrag4mj

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those last two gifs are slowly becoming my favorites :lmao:

I'ma steal them. :excited::lol:

Barbra, I just added you -_-

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :thumbup:

:asham: Okay so I have to keep that program running when I'm listening to songs on iTunes in order for it to count? I just noticed that it's adding some of the songs I recently played.

It might ask you if you want to import your play count history from iTunes at some point.

Oh and Barbra, how is it that you have a big profile picture and I can't :umm:

I dunno... :unsure:

Is it a certain time? I know I played my iPod all day but it only added 2-3 songs that I recently played on my iPod I think.

Sometimes it'll scrobble my iPod plays from 2 days ago, even if I've plugged it in a few times before. I think it's just delayed.

:asham:

It's my most played Janet album. :cheer:

I don't know what mine will be -_-

Thanks to creeping on Henry's page, I rediscovered my love for Heartbeat Love. :excited:

:thumbup::excited: I tried to edit it to where the play would count for both Janet and Pitbull, but it boosted Pitbull's plays instead so I left it alone -_-

:thumbup::excited: I tried to edit it to where the play would count for both Janet and Pitbull, but it boosted Pitbull's plays instead so I left it alone -_-

You're playing it from iTunes right? In the "Artist" column u can take out Pitbull's name completely & leave Janets so it'll just boosts Jan's plays :D

Archived