Janet Jackson - What Becomes A Legend Most

ThatOtherFan

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

U too nice to ppl, TOF

:lol:

I'm nice to everyone... lol and after I thought about it again, like I said, I'm just happy if everyone watches it and enjoys it. That's why I created it. For Janet and the fans. ^_^:blush:

You'll be numb extensively for weeks at a time, I don't think so. My definition if an "off-day" is 3 rounds -_-

Here:

roflbot-dWDg.jpg

Remember I'm a freak too. You might be the numb and sore one. :shifty::lol: :lol: :lol:

YESSSS!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Thank you!

+1 :good: for your generous gift! :blush:

Remember I'm a freak too. You might be the numb and sore one. :shifty::lol: :lol: :lol:

YESSSS!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Thank you!

+1 :good: for your generous gift! :blush:

I'd think both of us would be if we ever hooked up :shifty::lol: :lol:

No problem ^_^ I was gonna use another one but it's taking a lifetime to find so I decided against it :asham:

:blush:

sigh.gif

Thats how u get exploited!

True. lol

Well it's done now...besides I can look at it as having created something the fans (that have seen it) really enjoy and appreciate, so it's cool to be able to do that as fan myself. ^_^

I'd think both of us would be if we ever hooked up :shifty::lol: :lol:

No problem ^_^ I was gonna use another one but it's taking a lifetime to find so I decided against it :asham:

:blush:

Now all we need is Austineisha to join in and it would be an EXPLOSIVE three way!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Well I'm glad you sent me that one. I will be using it extensively as I continue to snatch many tattered wigs on this forum! :yep:

Now all we need is Austineisha to join in and it would be an EXPLOSIVE three way!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Well I'm glad you sent me that one. I will be using it extensively as I continue to snatch many tattered wigs on this forum! :yep:

I don't think he'd ever entertain the idea, least of all with me :lmao: :lmao:

The other one is so much more...you, though. I'm gonna keep looking :lol:

*edit*

Voila!

roflbot-IprX.jpg

You're right, I don't.

And I'm not tweeting the link. B)

You really know how to hurt a guy, don't you. :(:umm::cry:

Even though it's something quite a few stans have watched and enjoyed (some even tweeted the link to Janet herself, not that she ever watched it lol), but you can't tweet the link to your followers...for me. :tear:

Archived