What Movies Inspire You Most?

Reyna ♔

I'm watching one of my all time fave movies like that, V for Vendetta. I need to think a moment, but what movies inspire you? In any way you wanna define your inspiration. Be sure to include why you are inspired by the movie :)

Have fun ^_^

hmmmm tough one...CUba Goodings..portrayal of benjamin carson neurosurgeon and the Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital. ...I think the movie was a sorta biopic

Because this man is the reason for my passion ..for the medical field..remember when i was whenyoung my mother used to force my elder brother and myself to read "THINK BIG" a book by this same man....so to see the book come to life ..and a movie based on it..and see the difference he has made in the live of countless people..really inspires me somewhat

hmmmm tough one...CUba Goodings..portrayal of benjamin carson neurosurgeon and the Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital. ...I think the movie was a sorta biopic

Because this man is the reason for my passion ..for the medical field..remember when i was whenyoung my mother used to force my elder brother and myself to read "THINK BIG" a book by this same man....so to see the book come to life ..and a movie based on it..and see the difference he has made in the live of countless people..really inspires me somewhat

Ben Carson? I read his autobiography. Really inspiring

Archived