I NEED A RAISE

Aquaria

Yes for sure. I just don't want my $ to be so tight at the end of the month when I need to pay rent -_- Granted I can cut down on needless things like booze and cigarettes which would save a lot but :umm:

You can cut back for a while :rolleyes: I think a roof over your head is more important than that :rolleyes:

You can cut back for a while :rolleyes: I think a roof over your head is more important than that :rolleyes:

I've been meaning to quit smoking anyway so -_- and I don't even like drinking that much so -_-

Maybe this problem will just solve itself :shifty:

But I still want a raise :yahoo:

Yes for sure. I just don't want my $ to be so tight at the end of the month when I need to pay rent -_- Granted I can cut down on needless things like booze and cigarettes which would save a lot but :umm:

-_-

How much is your rent? I'd like to see the difference between there and here. lol

Bachelor? 1 bedroom? Junior 1 bedroom? :unsure:

sharing a 2 bedroom. so that's my half. what is urs? :unsure:

See? It's a better life without all that slowing you down :lol:

True it's all mental and it's sooo bad for me so -_- it's about time I quit.

Damn. When I shared a two bedroom, it was like $575 each.

I just moved to a one bedroom this weekend. It's $1100. -_-

But I'm loving my space. :thumbup:

I would be rollin in it if my rent was 575 -_-

Oh congrats ^_^ Since you stopped talking to me I don't know the circumstances of your life so :filenails:

I would be rollin in it if my rent was 575 -_-

Oh congrats ^_^ Since you stopped talking to me I don't know the circumstances of your life so :filenails:

Yeah, I'm not sure how I'm gonna deal with forking over $1100 every month. :umm:

Look who's talking. :coffee:

Archived