GTFO - Martika announces new single, album

---

Martika will release her new single, “Flow With The Go,” on January 12, 2012 with her new studio album, The Mirror Ball, to follow a month later on February 12, 2012 via J8DED/DCR Records.

Martika posted the news on her official blog: “It is official! I have just given the release dates for the single, ‘Flow With The Go’, and the CD called ‘The Mirror Ball’. I am so excited to finally announce!!! Once the single has released you will be able to purchase Internationally at all Internet Portals. The video will be released the same day and will be available for purchase in iTunes! ‘The Mirror Ball’ will also be made available Internationally on all Internet Portals and at Brick & Mortar (physical stores): Target, Best Buy, Virgin Mega,Tower, etc.”

Earlier this year, Martika revealed to Allure of Sound that the record would be a dance/pop album. “The new CD will be dance/pop music. I am going back to my roots. It’s MARTIKA has been on ‘vacation’ so she is tanned, rested and ready!” Check out the latest video blog from Martika belowhere.

http://www.allureofsound.com/?p=23192

Archived