Aww, 'The Klumps' Just Came On TV

TwistedElegance™

Now you looking to get yo ass whooped...pump ya breaks

you will get a major side eye anywhere if you go saying klumps was actually a good movie..Blockbuster it was but good movie it was not..

you need to see more movies if that is your idea of a good movie..that movie SUCKED surprised it didn't win a razzie award

you will get a major side eye anywhere if you go saying klumps was actually a good movie..Blockbuster it was but good movie it was not..

you need to see more movies if that is your idea of a good movie..that movie SUCKED surprised it didn't win a razzie award

No matter what you say or think in your little pea brain...it was a good movie, I enjoyed it and just watched it again yesterday and laughed like I've never seen it before...just because you or whoever don't like it doesn't make it true for everyone...on that note I won't waste another minute on this cuz one thing about me I'm not the go with the flow kinda guy you can talk til you blue in da face for all I care

No matter what you say or think in your little pea brain...it was a good movie, I enjoyed it and just watched it again yesterday and laughed like I've never seen it before...just because you or whoever don't like it doesn't make it true for everyone...on that note I won't waste another minute on this cuz one thing about me I'm not the go with the flow kinda guy you can talk til you blue in da face for all I care

Your failed attempts at insults flatter me ..

Archived