Michael Jackson’s Daughter Paris: “Hollywood” Fundraising Bait

Idrag4mj

Another reason why I LOVES my brother.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

well there is no need for me to go back and forth with you..knowing you ..you never back down ....

and :rolleyes: for not acknowledging my 2 attempted calls today

Exactly... I never back down. :excited: :excited:

You called today? :unsure: I know you called yesterday, but I was in class when you called. :rolleyes: lol

More controversy inside Michael Jackson’s family.

A number of MJ’s siblings — along with close family friends — think Paris Jackson is being exploited by a little-known Hollywood producer, who has yet to do a feature film.

Katherine Jackson supposedly has been charmed by Stephen Sobisky into allowing Paris to star in “Lundon’s Bridge,” based on a privately published, little-known Hollywood actor, Dennis Christen.

Janet Charlton reports others slated to appear in the movie are Larry King and his wife, Shawn, and Joey Fatone of N’Sync.

I’ve learned that the Kings’ close relationship with the Jacksons was a big part of this coming together.

While Paris has shown a real flair for acting — in private classes and school productions — many believe being the daughter of the King of Pop would automatically allow her access to Hollywood’s best studios, producers and directors.

“She does not need to be involved with a guy who clearly is using her attachment to his project to raise the money. … This is pure exploitation of Michael Jackson’s only daughter,” said a source very close to the family.

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/zwecker/9383345-452/protecting-paris.html

Archived