How To Explain Gay Rights To An Idiot

ThatOtherFan

Sanctity of Marriage is a near imaginary concept. Especially in places that outlaw Gay Rights meaning marriage and other rights therein. ANY place on that is willing to allow a hetero couple to date short term and marry then after a matter of months divorce on the grounds of irreconcilable differences, while a gay couple who's been together for YEARS can have only a Common-Law Marriage or less-there is no damn sanctity of marriage. Get the hell out of here.

And anyone who uses this fallible argument of inanimate objects or beastiality to make their case against two HUMANS marrying needs a foot up their ass.

If you both are competent and give your consent, you deserve to marry. PERIOD.

I love it. :lol: But at the same time it's actually really sad that anyone would need it broken down like this. -_-

The sad part is someone actually used the toaster example, to demonstrate why gay marriage should be legalized. :mellow:

I don't appreciate the discrimination against toastersexuals! Just look at this beautiful relationship... -_-

brave-little-toaster.gif

j/p, I'm sorry! :lol: I support marriage between any two consenting adults. Very good breakdown.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

+1 :good:

Sanctity of Marriage is a near imaginary concept. Especially in places that outlaw Gay Rights meaning marriage and other rights therein. ANY place on that is willing to allow a hetero couple to date short term and marry then after a matter of months divorce on the grounds of irreconcilable differences, while a gay couple who's been together for YEARS can have only a Common-Law Marriage or less-there is no damn sanctity of marriage. Get the hell out of here.

And anyone who uses this fallible argument of inanimate objects or beastiality to make their case against two HUMANS marrying needs a foot up their ass.

If you both are competent and give your consent, you deserve to marry. PERIOD.

And THIS is why you are my sis!!! :blush::clapping: :clapping:

The sad part is someone actually used the toaster example, to demonstrate why gay marriage should be legalized. :mellow:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

+1 :good:

I was just reading some of the comments as well "Remember, the toaster can't consent if it's not plugged in!" :lmao:

i think a legal union and marriage should have been differentiated centuries ago and thats where the problem lies ..

because of the correlation between marriage and legal union..the government feels like if it makes change's it is going against the religious establishment ...it may seem like they are independent of each other which they should be ..but int reality they are not so they would not want to do anything which will go against the law's of christianity

..i don't know if i made sense

Archived