How do you make a cd cover?

Disco Diva

I don't know how to make one for print (ie a physical CD cover), but I've made some just fooling around. I usually find a pic of the artist I really like and then use photobucket to edit and add text.

We just have to make a design so your way may be easier. I'm think of doing one for Janet's Velvet Rope album with one of my fav pics from her tour book.

2vkdpox.jpg

or the other pic with her hair in those funky ponytails

EDITED TO ADD- Damn i didn't know that pic was this huge lol

:rolleyes: i didn't want to google it because i thought a fellow comrade would help a chick out and give some creative ideas but i guess not so thanks for the link

*goes and checks google*

I know, I'm a bitch. -_-

You just need ideas, or technical advice?

I know, I'm a bitch. -_-

You just need ideas, or technical advice?

both >_< I have a picture in mind and i'm looking into free online photoshop type programs so i can add some cool font to it. Have you made a cover before? what program did you use?

so far i have these that i'm going to use...

60257879.jpg

cd2et.jpg

both >_< I have a picture in mind and i'm looking into free online photoshop type programs so i can add some cool font to it. Have you made a cover before? what program did you use?

so far i have these that i'm going to use...

60257879.jpg

cd2et.jpg

I haven't made a CD cover, but I use Photoshop for editing stuff. I think any program is fine, depending on how fancy you want to get.

Those pics have great potential.

I haven't made a CD cover, but I use Photoshop for editing stuff. I think any program is fine, depending on how fancy you want to get.

Those pics have great potential.

I know! fancy my ass i just need to get this done before i sleep lol. These pics are awesome because my professor will probably think i already photoshopped them when all i did was crop :w00t: i just need to fing some nice fonts to compliment them and voilà!

I know! fancy my ass i just need to get this done before i sleep lol. These pics are awesome because my professor will probably think i already photoshopped them when all i did was crop :w00t: i just need to fing some nice fonts to compliment them and voilà!

:lmao:

I was thinking the same thing. :lol:

You could probably just use Paint. :lol:

Archived