Obama tells Iran to give him back the fighter drone...Iran says no and it will down any other drone the USA sends over to it...

King Baby

5 members have voted

1. 1. Is Iran right, and USA wrong for sending spy planes in the first place

• Yes
    • No

What I don't get is how we can have Atom Bombs but then try and dictate to other countries whether they can have them or not. I just hope this doesn't get out of war. Personally I think we should leave those middle eastern countries to their own messiness, and watch them just enough to make sure they aren't aiming the bombs at us. Let Iran use them on Iraq, and so forth. Who cares? :filenails:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/12/16/iran-warns-downing-other-us-drones-in-its-skies/

TEHRAN, Iran – A senior military official says Iran will hunt down other U.S. drones if American spy planes continue to violate Iranian airspace.

Rear Adm. Ali Shamkhani says Iran won't remain silent to incursions by foreign surveillance drones. His remarks were reported Friday by the official IRNA news agency.

They come in response to U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta who said Wednesday that America will continue to conduct intelligence operations such as the one that led to the loss of its RQ-170 Sentinel over Iran two weeks ago.

Iran has displayed the pilotless American aircraft it captured over the country's east as a feat of its military. The U.S. says the drone went down because of a malfunction.

Iran rejected U.S. demands to return the drone.

To ask for it back is embarrassing. Losing it in the first place is bad but shit happens and things malfunction. I understand the need for spying we know Iran hates our guts we need to know what they are up too. Same as north Korea. You cant just let them build shit without being prepared.

Spying is gonna happen one way or another. I wish we could just let them fight each other and worry about ourselves.

Archived