Janet Jackson - Number Ones Tour - Part 2

ThatOtherFan

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you loved me you wouldn't shade me. <_<:cry:I am NOT a whore....and that was UNNECESSARY shade too

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

As I said before, I can shade you because I'm your sister. ^_^and your occasional hetero fling. But if anyone else shades you then they deal with me :thumbup:Same bullshit, different day. lol

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

As I said before, I can shade you because I'm your sister. ^_^and your occasional hetero fling. But if anyone else shades you then they deal with me :thumbup:Same bullshit, different day. lol

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Being my sis doesn't automatically give you the right to shade me. :rolleyes:*moves alittle closer to you* Good thing you have my back...even though you constantly throw shade at me. :rolleyes:What can I say, it's what I do best. lol

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Being my sis doesn't automatically give you the right to shade me. :rolleyes:*moves alittle closer to you* Good thing you have my back...even though you constantly throw shade at me. :rolleyes:What can I say, it's what I do best. lol

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Yes it does. It's what we do ^_^Watch it. Horny as HELL right now. That's the way looovvvrrr goes ^_^You mean all the time, not best. lol

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Yes it does. It's what we do ^_^Watch it. Horny as HELL right now. That's the way looovvvrrr goes ^_^You mean all the time, not best. lol

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I've never shade you. :rolleyes:Good... *moves even closer to you* Oooooooooo You ain't right <_<I'm not messy/an attention whore all the time though. lol

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Archived