Janet Jackson - Number Ones Tour - Part 2

ThatOtherFan

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just because you read it in the magazines or see it on the TV screens, don't make it FACTUAL. :coffee:

You would have accused him of that regardless :rolleyes::filenails:

Just stop doggin' me around <_<

If I had actually said it, I would have no problem admitting it....but Hendrika KNOWS I never said that! <_< Not in the way he portrays it. He's ALWAYS trying to come from ICONIC throne! :sigh:

Just stop doggin' me around <_<

If I had actually said it, I would have no problem admitting it....but Hendrika KNOWS I never said that! <_< Not in the way he portrays it. He's ALWAYS trying to come from ICONIC throne! :sigh:

So you should feel threatened by me... :coffee:

LIE. and I stopped there. :filenails:

You can't touch me, you can't break me, you can't stand it because I'm UNBREAKABLE... :coffee:

TRUTH. DEAL. :coffee:

If you're gonna quote, do an actual quote. Not a paraphrase :filenails:and when you bury me underneath all your pain I´m steady laughin', while surfacing :coffee:

LIE.DEAL. :coffee:

If you're gonna quote, do an actual quote. Not a paraphrase :filenails:and when you bury me underneath all your pain I´m steady laughin', while surfacing :coffee:

LIE.DEAL. :coffee:

That is an exact quote. :rolleyes: Those are the last lines he sings in that song. :coffee: Know your lyrics, dear. :coffee:Don't you ever make no mistake, baby I've got what it takes, and there's no way you'll ever get to me... :coffee:

TRUTH.STAY.MAD. :coffee:

They both worked, you just couldn't respond...and you're OBVIOUSLY still bothered by it. :coffee:

I NEVER do the most...ask around the forum would agree with me. :excited:

I don't know who Shemar is. :rolleyes:

I'm think up ideas now of how to put it together for you. lol I'll see what I can come up with.

That was cute. lol

I would've did a few things different with the video and the song mix, but it was nice. Like I said, I will see what I can come up with. ^_^

I can post receipts. The first one didn't work :mellow:.

You do the most all time. I can search for receipts for various people calling you out on it :filenails:.

You lie...again :umm:. I believe I called you out on your lying once upon a time :whistle:

Ok cool :D! I can't wait to see if you manage to come up with something.

Yeah it was cute but I felt like the tempo changed waaaaaaaaaay too much. I also noticed that Michael outsung Mariah at 9 years old (he was 9 at that time right?).

First Little Bill, now Shemar? I really think you're slippin', love. :umm:

Call him on it sis!!

That is an exact quote. :rolleyes: Those are the last lines he sings in that song. :coffee: Know your lyrics, dear. :coffee:Don't you ever make no mistake, baby I've got what it takes, and there's no way you'll ever get to me... :coffee:

TRUTH.STAY.MAD. :coffee:

Don't make me lose it :umm:

LIE.STAY.PRESSED. :coffee:

I can post receipts. The first one didn't work :mellow:.

You do the most all time. I can search for receipts for various people calling you out on it :filenails:.

You lie...again :umm:. I believe I called you out on your lying once upon a time :whistle:

Ok cool :D! I can't wait to see if you manage to come up with something.

Yeah it was cute but I felt like the tempo changed waaaaaaaaaay too much. I also noticed that Michael outsung Mariah at 9 years old (he was 9 at that time right?).

Call him on it sis!!

There are no receipts. :coffee:

Again, there are no receipts. :coffee:

I never lie. AngelPray88.339131529_std.jpg:blush:

I have a few ideas. I need to go ahead and work on it before I forget...which I'm prone to do. lol

He was 10 or 11...and of course he vocally slayed Mariah as child. His vocal ability was almost unmatched, even as a child. :coffee:

She didn't call me out on anything. :rolleyes:

Awww, go on and run along now, kiddo. This place is for the sane post-Meh.

gifarmscrossedgif-vi.gif:coffee:

Hon...I think you are going senile :tear:

He knows better :thumbup:

Well that would me you would be on your way out of here. :coffee: OOP!!! snatch you bald again!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:33xikj5.jpg I'm sorry I have to keep doing this to you. -_-

I have my senile moments, but I'm not there..yet. :rolleyes:

He's just doing the MOST as always. :sigh:

Well that would me you would be on your way out of here. :coffee: OOP!!! snatch you bald again!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:33xikj5.jpg I'm sorry I have to keep doing this to you. -_-

I have my senile moments, but I'm not there..yet. :rolleyes:

He's just doing the MOST as always. :sigh:

I need you to fix that phrasing and that wasn't nearly a snatch. That was feeding off of my comment AGAIN. See how you don't really win there? - Austina Aguilera :coffee:

And that was all you needed :coffee:

You are the QUEEN of doing the most. DO.NOT. :umm:

Archived