Scriptures From The Holy Book Of Janhova

Mr. Wonder

Not for my insurrections with the church. :coffee:

:lmao: @ Lexi

Really?

I have been a faithful member to this church..and the alleged allegations that Lexie is trying to give out is false and untrue..there are no receipts and we all know she can't hear or see..

Did she tell you that I brought the tourbook at the concert..

That I wanted to wait to catch a glimpse of Janhova in the rain and cold(she wanted to leave because she was tired and get the car :coffee: ).

That I danced to my feet was sore while she sat on her ass at the concert.

That I had to beg her to get the Janhova's musical blessing from the trunk of her car because she wanted to listen to Marsha Ambrosius and El debarge..

My name will not be tainted by these accusations! Oh na na..what's muh name..

Really?

I have been a faithful member to this church..and the alleged allegations that Lexie is trying to give out is false and untrue..there are no receipts and we all know she can't hear or see..

Did she tell you that I brought the tourbook at the concert..

That I wanted to wait to catch a glimpse of Janhova in the rain and cold(she wanted to leave because she was tired and get the car :coffee: ).

That I danced to my feet was sore while she sat on her ass at the concert.

That I had to beg her to get the Janhova's musical blessing from the trunk of her car because she wanted to listen to Marsha Ambrosius and El debarge..

My name will not be tainted by these accusations! Oh na na..what's muh name..

*raises eyebrows* Is that right?

2enrbwk-vi.jpg

*raises eyebrows* Is that right?

2enrbwk-vi.jpg

Pastor, the morning after the show the heathen in question cam out of his room singing to the top of his voice nad dancing like this singing ooo na na whats my name :o :o

getitgirlo-vi.gif

i was in shock!! after the blesing he had just received not even 9 hrs prior he had that lil devil on his mind :angry: when i confronted him he rolled his eyes

explodingeyeballso-vi.gif

and was like " janhova will forgive me" see thats how they do just sin sin sin and ask for forgiveness when they know they are doing wrong :yep:

yes my cd's were in the trunk because my car went to the shop before my trip ;) i retrieved them and we listened to the all the way to atl 4 hrs :excited:

and yes i did also wait in the rain with him and Blatin he is my witness he has receipts :filenails: after about an hour i suggested we leave because the car was in a parking garage and no one knew what time it closed

and i did not sit on my ass that's a lie!!! i even held on to his precious tour book for him so he could enjoy the show since he was a vrigin and all.