The Only Morning crew thread

Dee

I know.. I could go to this other theater but the price is higher and further away.. Fuck you gas prices... :flipoff:

:lmao::lmao: Gas is a bitch..it pretty much determines how people live nowadays..I'm soooo glad I live close to my job..I wanna move when my lease is up..shyt since the rates for the housing market is low, I should buy an house.. :ph34r:

:lmao::lmao: Gas is a bitch..it pretty much determines how people live nowadays..I'm soooo glad I live close to my job..I wanna move when my lease is up..shyt since the rates for the housing market is low, I should buy an house.. :ph34r:

You can get a good foreclosure house too.. This chick at my job sold her house and moved into a loft around the corner from my job and it was only 64k..

You can get a good foreclosure house too.. This chick at my job sold her house and moved into a loft around the corner from my job and it was only 64k..

My supervisor has talked to be about purchasing a house..they are cheaper nowadays..especially here in SC..but I don't want to cut grass and such..I'm so lazy..but I def. thought of buying a house..maybe in 2012.. :whistle:

:thumbup: Especially since you are a veteran

My supervisor has talked to be about purchasing a house..they are cheaper nowadays..especially here in SC..but I don't want to cut grass and such..I'm so lazy..but I def. thought of buying a house..maybe in 2012.. :whistle:

:umm:

just hire a Mexican :ph34r:

:unsure::lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I'm going to see Priest this morning. I just don't want to wear those damn 3d glasses and they are not showing the regular version.. :angry:

I kinda wanted to check that out too. But I can't fuck with those 3d glasses. :flipoff: and your 3d hollywood

:lmao: Naw, they are diligent workers..so I could very well do that..but I'm cheap, so I'd get myself out there(in the shortest shorts :shifty: ) and do it myself.. :shifty:

omg :lmao::lmao: i just got an image of you out there like ms. parker from Friday >_<

thleen-Bradley_In_Friday-03234.jpg