The Only Morning crew thread

Dee

U seem like you can hit a "bitch" like nobodys business :lmao: Like you mean every letter from the b to the h. :lmao:

YESSSSS! My family is notorious for using the word..male or female..dog or cat..saint or sinner! :lmao:

Me coming home:

You red bitch! You don't made it in! :sigh:

YESSSSS! My family is notorious for using the word..male or female..dog or cat..saint or sinner! :lmao:

Me coming home:

:lmao:You red bitch! You don't made it in![/ i] :sigh:

:lmao::lmao: Bitch really is universal now.

When me and my frat brothers get together, one will greet the other one like "BITCH! Where the fuck u been?" :lmao::lmao:

I only have the standard..the bastards tried to get me to get the "faster" stuff, but I declined..heffas..why didn't you offer that to me in the first place.. :coffee:

its still pretty good. mr went to te best since he works from home :rolleyes: but it was fine before that also

:rolleyes: Leave Mr. alone.. :angry::unsure:

u know him and his computers. last night he was up stealing books for his lil bookie reader :lol: :lol: he's been reading one about relationships. it must be working cuss hes been really nice to me for the past couple months :yep::lmao:

u know him and his computers. last night he was up stealing books for his lil bookie reader :lol: :lol: he's been reading one about relationships. it must be working cuss hes been really nice to me for the past couple months :yep::lmao:

:lmao::lmao:

Well maybe because you haven't been getting on his nerves.. :coffee: